Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

If there was a loving god we would be knee deep in Season 2 of metal gear solid five

A crueler god would have Telltale make it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ocelot will remember this.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I was actually thinking about mgs5 when playing this, both in that I wish hitman was on the fox engine with those gr8 controls and that I wish mgs5 had gone forever with endless new areas and missions like this will

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I SUPPOSE i could try season 1 now that its completed. Seriously legit fuckmepisodic content tho

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Metal Gear Survive is Season 2

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Do you guys think it's like Wire season one? Or sopranos season one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

tumor looking batty posted:

Do you guys think it's like Wire season one? Or sopranos season one?

IDK what your asking here mate.

• Locked thread