Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

marioinblack posted:

The passes have been just off all night

ColumbusVsColorado.txt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
That was such a lazy game by the whole defensive unit. poo poo turnovers by them are the reason they lost.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lmao mcdavid is lucky he didnt get a stick up his rear end there

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

hifi posted:

lmao mcdavid is lucky he didnt get a stick up his rear end there

I'm surprised they didn't pull him and and try to get a coyotes jersey on him.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I had a bad feeling Colorado and Calgary were going to be the start of a losing streak, so :toot:.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
just pretend i posted hot chocolate high velocity for the last two games.

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)

CBJSprague24 posted:

On the radio side (as I posted earlier), Bob McElligott does the "Randy Moller Wacky Quotes After Goals" thing which is kinda grating, but his style on the radio is more "Let's hang out on the couch and I'll tell you what's going on and maybe crack some jokes along the way", which I've grown to like.

Bobby Mac also has the unusual position of doing the radio call by himself, so it's all on him; Shelley was his color guy for a year before they put him on TV. He does it well, though.

I've run into Bob a few times at Bostons and hes super chill in person too, extremely friendly and low-key, so thats just how he is overall.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

oilers

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

hifi posted:

oilers

not losing after two :toot:

their last regulation win against the yotes was 2010-2011. yotes on a 18-0-4 point streak against the oilers

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Vancouver deserved both points in regulation, just a disgusting 1 period effort on home ice by the Stars. They got the lead and they went to the showers 20 minutes early, left their goaltender to bail them out in the 3rd.

The conservative game plan and coaching with the lead is the #1 reason I want Ruff not to be extended.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Starsfan posted:

Vancouver deserved both points in regulation, just a disgusting 1 period effort on home ice by the Stars. They got the lead and they went to the showers 20 minutes early, left their goaltender to bail them out in the 3rd.

The conservative game plan and coaching with the lead is the #1 reason I want Ruff not to be extended.

I like it

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

That hurt.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

fits posted:

not losing after two :toot:

their last regulation win against the yotes was 2010-2011. yotes on a 18-0-4 point streak against the oilers
This is the worst stat of the Oilers' dark years. The Yotes have also been butt for the vast majority of that timeframe.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

lol smith

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
I feel like Tampa gave up on DeAngelo wayyyyyyyy too early. His offensive skills are as strong as his hatred of blacks and gays.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Do you think DeAngelo ever passes to Duclair? I mean he's got to, right?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

im not sure how they fix this but 5 and 4 on 3 powerplays are the worst

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Albino Squirrel posted:

This is the worst stat of the Oilers' dark years. The Yotes have also been butt for the vast majority of that timeframe.

here it goes again

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

wow that was close

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

This would be the worst way to lose.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Powershift posted: