Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
*intensely stares at wine for ten minutes*

it's ..... red?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Ahundredbux posted:

*intensely stares at wine for ten minutes*

it's ..... red?

*intensely stares for another ten minutes*

No. I can't keep up this ruse. It's purple!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

*pushes up glasses* aaackshually it's just water (colorless) with a colloidal suspension of various organic compounds that create a red appearance

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
oaky, distinct hints of leather

wait a second this is just water boiled with an old boot

4/5

Plebian Parasite

My palate is too refined and now I can't help tasting undertones of bile and rotting meat in my own saliva.

social vegan

eugh it tastes like someone let a bunch of grapes rot in a barrel i think this one's bad

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Prison Winery: Strong orange tang flavour - notes of ketchup, moldy bread - finish is sludgy and sweet

Android Blues

oaky. oaky. oaky.. *pouring arsenic into throat* oaky.. hints of *choking back tears*

social vegan

the finish on this cardboard is immaculate, beautiful graphic work, well sized for my fridge

*sweating three hours later*

confusing tap instructions

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Detecting notes of plastic bag and crushing depression

Slugnoid

fruity and dry, with a lingering nose and faint hints of.... chocolate?

also, you can blow up the bag afterwards and use it as a pillow

social vegan

*coughs mid-review onto a plate* oh nice this one has a temporary tattoo in every bottle

Android Blues

fruity and dry. wait, this is raisins

Android Blues

full-bodied...invigorating...perhaps a beaujolais...? *lowering bottle with a milk moustache on upper lip*

social vegan

tastes like red koolaid that's been held at room temp for 2, no wait, 3 days drank out of my roommate's "getting lucky in Kentucky" novelty pint glass oh hey how about that

alnilam

social vegan posted:

tastes like red koolaid that's been held at room temp for 2, no wait, 3 days drank out of my roommate's "getting lucky in Kentucky" novelty pint glass oh hey how about that

social vegan

my hoity toity friends: egad social vegan, you've described the pure essence of this cabernet flawlessly, I almost feel the wine's aura achieving resonance with my own, an experience beyond simple gustatory transduction

me: ha ha ha thank you charles, I don't know what else you'd expect, I am a masterful wine somalia

Senior Management

Last year for Christmas I got someone some Grateful Dead bacon wine. I would imagine that it tasted of bacon. The Amazon page said "Tasting Notes
A distincively unique mix of black cherries and peppered bacon with a velvety vanilla and caramel finish."

:jerry:

Android Blues

Vynar posted:

Last year for Christmas I got someone some Grateful Dead bacon wine. I would imagine that it tasted of bacon. The Amazon page said "Tasting Notes
A distincively unique mix of black cherries and peppered bacon with a velvety vanilla and caramel finish."

*swirling bouquet* hmm... le epic, with subtle follies of jazz fusion...ah, yes. This is Grateful Dead bacon wine.

Farecoal

There he go
This wine tastes like... memes??

alnilam

Farecoal posted:

This wine tastes like... memes??

Vintner: le :troll:

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
body? legs? I thought this was a wine tasting!

sig by vanisher™®

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
full bodied, dry, yet rich taste. a lingering aftertaste of caramel and smoke. wanted for armed robbery and kidnapping. reward: 10 000 USD

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FutonForensic

social vegan posted:

*coughs mid-review onto a plate* oh nice this one has a temporary tattoo in every bottle

laughed at this one and even decongested me a lil bit. good for my health

the littlest prince

hmmm, mostly colorless, yet it's closer to a red than a white in taste. a little bland even for a red though. there is a bit of spice, some weak macrophages and dentritics.

ah, of course, it's a beaker of HIV. 84 out of 100.

though i am only mildly impressed, i expect this vintage to go viral.

Plebian Parasite

*me, bleary eyed after finishing a box of wine in one go* It had...uh...*heavy breathing* a very robust *weird gurgling* a robust...um...amount. *series of burps*

Farecoal

There he go
i like my wine to have notes of neckbeard. subtle hints of body odor, and if one "listens" closely to the flavor, as it were, it might be possible to "hear" the slightest touch of But I'm A Nice Guy

alnilam

Farecoal posted:

i like my wine to have notes of neckbeard. subtle hints of body odor, and if one "listens" closely to the flavor, as it were, it might be possible to "hear" the slightest touch of But I'm A Nice Guy

why do girls always go for the muscular cab savs while i, an inventive and bold yet refreshing pinot / syrah, am relegated to the Blend Zone

google THIS

alnilam posted:

why do girls always go for the muscular cab savs while i, an inventive and bold yet refreshing pinot / syrah, am relegated to the Blend Zone

Farecoal

There he go

alnilam posted:

google THIS

this wine is a veritable symphony of flavors expertly woven together like poetry. it dances on the palette and the aftertaste sings with novel notes of oak and clay. it's basically a mash-up of every fine arts major

Rushi

by Smythe
A hint of peanutbutter with a chocolate body, a cherry and cream finish sits on top. *stips straw*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Redolent of oak, cardamom, and cat urine.

alnilam

wine libs:
I need (one poster at a time please)
adj
adj
adj
noun
adj
noun, food
noun, food
noun, activity
number

Robot Made of Meat

adj: gristly

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

adj: macabre

Plebian Parasite

noun activity: ghost riding the whip

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Food: SpaghettiOs

the littlest prince

adj: jealous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Okay still need:
noun
adj
noun, food
Numnbwr

• Locked thread