Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Wow, he threw a kick. And it worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Owns

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That was the most HW non-HW fight

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
This fight is was ridiculous

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I think that was the closest I've ever seen to a bar alley fight in the UFC.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
this fight is silly

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
whittaker is a loving beast

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I'm hollerin

Whittaker is good

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
That was loving awesome as hell.

Seriously Brunson you can only run full steam ahead charging at the guy till you get clipped.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
That was pretty rad. I always like to see a guy punished for sprinting forward while throwing lovely windmilling punches at nothing.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Why is the doctor wearing Rec Specs

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Brunson came out way too wild

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

That ruled

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Brunson pulled a Werdum and just rushed in face first.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Yeah, not sure what Brunson was thinking there.

e: is that how he beat Uriah Hall? Can't remember that fight.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That was an awesome one round fight.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

That was awesome but oh my god what was Brunson thinking?

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I have seen a few of his fights, but I don't remember Brunson ever fighting like that before. It was weird as hell.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
The old run forward and throw a bunch of arm punches strategy, boom or bust

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

Tyree posted:

I have seen a few of his fights, but I don't remember Brunson ever fighting like that before. It was weird as hell.

IIRC his fight with Brian Houston was similarly wild.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Whitaker vs Boetsch

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Whitaker vs Boetsch

Whitaker would murder him, and I doubt he wants to fight a guy who's barely top 15

it would be fun though

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
all the fights i saw were good , i missed the preliminaries though. which were the best fights that werent on the main card?

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

all the fights i saw were good , i missed the preliminaries though. which were the best fights that werent on the main card?

Jason Knight-Daniel Hooker was cool, Ben 10-Geanne Herrera was really cool, Damien Brown-Jon Tuck was good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

chaleski posted:

Jason Knight-Daniel Hooker was cool, Ben 10-Geanne Herrera was really cool, Damien Brown-Jon Tuck was good

TYVM :-]

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

chaleski posted:

Daniel Kelly

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

MacDougall posted:

Daniel Kelly

whoever made the comparison to dan henderson is on the money but it's less sad because they're not making daniel kelly fight vitor at the pinnacle of his toxic avenger imitation. watching that broken old australian judoka gently caress up chris camozzi was genuinely beautiful and transcends violence to high art

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Dan Kelly is a good dude http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/melbourne-ufc-fighter-daniel-kelly-reveals-sons-fight-for-life/news-story/b7ddc341fe791a4c61259f89a89f4456

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

that's rough. there's a lysosomal storage disease unit at my work and just passing by you can see that the younger generation of patients are way healthier than the last, i hope things go well for his son and wish him luck as the new anthony perosh

• Locked thread