Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Oooh, I love board game LP's. Voting Government / Syndicate because duh.

Quick rules question:

quote:

Control of a region is gained by having more pieces than all other factions within a space and is important when determining what you can do to affect the area.
Does this mean you need a majority of all pieces in the area (i.e., 6 out of 10 pieces) OR just the largest plurality (i.e., have 3 when everybody else has 2 or less)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

MikeCrotch posted:

I think its clear that people want to let chaos reign and go for all four factions here - I'll start taking sign ups for specific factions now, but if anyone wants to vote for playing vs the ai pipe up and we'll see which has more support.

How about we split the difference and just give the AI whichever faction has fewest signups? I'm actually kind of interested to see how the AI plays.

Plus I'm pretty sure the smart money is on goons getting so focused on fighting themselves that the AI sneaks out a win while everybody has basically forgotten about them.

• Locked thread