Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Jake Allen is the only Blue who is good in the shootout since Steen is out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Committing an offensive zone penalty probably won't get you back into Q's good graces, Desjardins

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
It took the Hawks almost 12 minutes to get their first shot on net.

And they scored :siren:

e: Then Seabrook puts the Kings right back on the power play

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

West coast start times suuuuuuuuck.

Go Hawks Ill probably fall asleep before the game ends.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Furnaceface posted:

I hope you are enjoying Toronto. You got here when it got really wet instead of really cold, so no outdoor skating. :(

It's pretty nice. I definitely wish it was snowing. But it's nice. Niagara falls would have been nicer in the sun but it was still awesome

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
I expected the Hawks to be on their heels given that they are playing a back-to-back, the Kings are fresh, and Toews is out. I didn't expect them to get outshot this badly, though.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Outshot 13-4 but leading 1-0.

This is literally reverse of how games went at the start of last season.

RC Cola posted:

It's pretty nice. I definitely wish it was snowing. But it's nice. Niagara falls would have been nicer in the sun but it was still awesome

I think its worth remembering that Toronto is actually further south than Chicago so weather can be pretty unpredictable (I live an hour north of TO and it was snowing for most of the day today). I hope you went up the CN Tower after the Leafs game, the view up there owns. Also Niagara Falls is one of those places where it still turns me into an excited little kid every time I visit. I love that place, the falls are amazing.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Well Kings were due one or two goals given how heavily tilted the ice has been this game

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Saw that coming.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks might want to score on one of these power plays given how the even strength play has gone

e: Great save by Budaj on Rasmussen

Ummagumma fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Nov 27, 2016

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
The Hawks played a bit better that period, but they probably need to pray that the four-leaf clover buried up their rear end stays there for at least one more game if they're to get a point or two tonight

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

This is a terribly boring game. I think Im going to finish getting caught up on Mob Psycho 100 instead of staying for the 3rd. Best of luck to you Ummagumma, you have to carry BHAS for the rest of this.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Furnaceface posted:

This is a terribly boring game. I think Im going to finish getting caught up on Mob Psycho 100 instead of staying for the 3rd. Best of luck to you Ummagumma, you have to carry BHAS for the rest of this.

Will do! :tipshat:

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

The hell is Rene Bourque doing on a line with Mackinnon and Rantanen

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Worst penalty with a minute to loving go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks manage to get a point after a horrendous start to this game. They played far better as the game went on, though, and nearly drew even in the fancy stats.

e: Sad end, but getting 3 out 4 points with Toews missing is not bad

Ummagumma fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Nov 27, 2016

• Locked thread