Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Go caps cat avs sharks and hawks.
Ps at Toronto. Go caps. gently caress $12 beers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Cats good

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Stretch Marx posted:

I've never been to the ACC yet. Still on the bucket list.

I'm in obstructed view mega nose bleeds with the wife. Still more expensive than row 5 center ice 100 level in Buffalo.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Cats are the best

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Are the refs as biased towards the Leafs as they are towards the Hawks, Pens, and Wings? Because it has looked that way

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Spring Break My Heart posted:

they arent biased to any of those teams.

Oh my mistake. No one is biased towards the Hawks

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Cats win. Caps lose. So some good came out of tonight. Go hawks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

I hope you are enjoying Toronto. You got here when it got really wet instead of really cold, so no outdoor skating. :(

It's pretty nice. I definitely wish it was snowing. But it's nice. Niagara falls would have been nicer in the sun but it was still awesome

• Locked thread