Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
i actually like this segment theyre doing on radulovs quebec host family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
and now theyre grilling pacioretty for not being as enthusiastic about doing a curtain call for a molson 3 stars. back 2 normal.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
every announcing crew and media person is an endless cody ceci apologist. never understood this attitude. it takes like 15 years and an independent review committee for people to admit a bad player is actually bad.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
don cherrys beetlejuice outfit.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
can someone point out to cherry that karlsson was 11th in blocked shots last year?

you could try to point out how dumb the stat is in total but you might as well teach a dog how to play the piano.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
phaneuf looked super slick there. loving 2008 edition right there

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Aye Doc posted:

the poo poo denis potvin says doesn't even make sense. what do I gotta do to get a job where I get high as hell and just ramble?
be one of the very best defensemen of all time, punctuated by being the best player on a dynasty team

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
or you could be like some enforcer or backup goalie. but you must have been a pro hockey player!!!

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

RC Cola posted:

Are the refs as biased towards the Leafs as they are towards the Hawks, Pens, and Wings? Because it has looked that way
they arent biased to any of those teams.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
ottawa has scored 2 pretty rear end goals 2day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
the canes clearly had no idea that they had a powerplay coming up and play is only stopped with 5 seconds left. dont think they even sent out an extra skater.

• Locked thread