Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Btw I had a pretty bad day at work can I say something like "lol at you nerds for paying to register and post on a dying internet comedy forum" and then give a bunch of snarky replies to your replies that'd really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
this thread is painfully GBS now & should be closed at least for a bit

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Under the vegetable posted:

this is literally the point of all podcasts you dolt

didn't you post a lot in the gamergate thread

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
adam should have told the twitter girl that he is a nice guy but has a fetish-like preference for asian women because they are less likely to be fat cows

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

LentThem posted:

adam should have told the twitter girl that he is a nice guy but has a fetish-like preference for asian women because they are less likely to be fat cows

That would be funny

lumpy goop hopper
Feb 3, 2004

i am a drawing god.

LentThem posted:

he could have turned it around by saying "of course im not a nice guy. pretty girls don't yell at nice guys"

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
He should have told her the story how his best friend married his girlfriend

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
https://twitter.com/StavComedy/status/864296517573783552

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
I mean the playoffs are pretty god

Michael Transactions