Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

mousetrench posted:

[Still catching up]

I've gathered it's one of the least popular episodes, but the whole David Cross thing was hilarious to me.

Jimmy Norton's appearance (plus Nick's appearances on J & S) was disappointing, considering I love Jim on the radio. He doesn't seem to mesh with Nick at all.

Jim always seems weird with Nick. On a recent Jim and Sam Jim seemed to just be kind of ignoring nick the whole way through and never really expanded on jokes nick would introduce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Dinosaurs! posted:

I love Stav because he will either laugh like the straight-jacketed weasel from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, explain the joke, or kill a joke by trying to run with it - sometimes a combination.

Then he just goes Hell yeah dude and all is forgiven.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Yeah I've been confused all day reading these tweets. Not to mention isn't Nick banned from Twitter right now?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

That Bill Cosplay tweet is v funny.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Even before I started listening to cum town I knew that Nick Mullens whole brand was making tasteless offensive jokes. Like that's his whole appeal right? His loving podcast is named Cum Town for fucks sake.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

This guy also wrote this terrible article like an hour ago.

https://medium.com/@refurbsexbot/cum-town-and-the-ironybro-left-ced1a1527e72#.r6xleo1k1

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

This and the jack Lemmon tiny dick salesman always make me crack the hell up.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I heard he was going back to racism school.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Oh my god I'm so happy this was found. I really want to hear her lovely podcast.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

ham_sanitizer posted:

the title of the latest episode: "WHITE MEN NEED TO SHUT. THE. gently caress. UP."

Holy poo poo it's even worse than I expected.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Really? That sucks. I like Moshe Kasher a lot and I thought the premise was interesting.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
"That's the thing about black autism"

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
How many Y'all like sex??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Original cum boys are the best crew but cum town west is pretty fun easy listening.

• Locked thread