Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
red19fire
May 26, 2010

The_Rob posted:

Jim always seems weird with Nick. On a recent Jim and Sam Jim seemed to just be kind of ignoring nick the whole way through and never really expanded on jokes nick would introduce.

Nick addressed it on one of the free Cum Town eps around that time. Jim doesn't think Nick is funny, but begrudgingly let him work on his VICE show and be on his radio show because other comics vouched for his talent.

Jimmy tries to subtly bury younger comics that are funnier than him out of jealousy or something like that. He's also more radio host than comedian now, doesn't watch other comedians' specials or keep up with anything, or really tune into the community unless they're on his radio show.

VV yeah, his last 3 consecutive specials have jokes about getting peed on by transsexual prostitutes.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Feb 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The ideological purity of one's twitter followers is very important, you guys.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I don't get it, she's mad he pretended to be a disabled woman to gently caress with weirdos but she's allowed to pretend to be an activist when she uploads videos of herself calling her representatives? Fuckin double standards man. This is just like The Dark Knight.

yeah, you think that story will end with '...so he's not such a bad guy after all' but instead it's 'yes he did a good thing by catching a serial sex criminal red handed, but the way he did it is bad.'

But of course an LA improv comedian/actor/youtuber wouldn't know comedy if it bit her in the rear end. This is a problematic & misogynist statement, along with not liking Girls or Ghostbusters (2016).

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Nick is Batman.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Both of his episodes are by far the worst ones. He's so loving boring

Kurt used to be hilarious, I think his constant twitter battles with 'SJWs' broke his brain. Or prolonged exposure to Sherrod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

steakmancer posted:

I like the different style, like I will save Stav and Adam on a sinking boat over Jamel and White Girl in a heartbeat but the change in pace is good imo

Wait, it's a definitive CTW crew and not any random actress/actor/model/whatever trying to make it in the Shining City By The Sea found on the street by Nick?

I mean a vocal fry and GTAV-style 'west coast randomness' generator can't be that hard to program.

• Locked thread