Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Regulus74 posted:

So is the live episode some type of super irony where it's purposely a bunch of bad comics? Is making the audience sit through a terrible hacky comedy show the joke?

welcome to stand-up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
what bam's been up to https://youtu.be/tks_6VzRjXk

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
This is all very dumb.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

This isn't dumb though lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hello where are the nudes of women?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Driver's licenses are some funny poo poo.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
stavi baby

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im what they call an ally

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Puppy Galaxy posted:

how did Reddit find that lady, I'm dying

i think she's the one that runs the twitter account that pretends hillary won

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

hog fat posted:

how about you do, nebbish bread-pun guy?

[furiously fumbles through one of my may books on philosophy on the book shelf I assembled myself because I'm actually a man and not some ineffectual computer programmer] 'And?' - Epictetus. QED.

that is correct, fifth tier FYAD poster.

whose rereg are you? no way somebody this aggressively stupid is a newbie that wandered onto sa just last year.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

poopy pee pee posted:

Lol this thread went exactly how I'd expect a thread about Cum Town on Something Awful to go

could have been worse: it could have been the cum town sub-reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

theflyingexecutive posted:

he could have said nothing or really trolled the most trollable person on the planet, but he settled on some limpwrist garbage

reminder this is adam you're talking about

• Locked thread