Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
Yeah I've seen a lot of cum town/Chapo toadies on Twitter and other sites and they kept me from checking out either cast for months. Both are great though so it's just another case of turbo-aggressive internet fan nerds being dipshits. Reminds me of the people who are big into YouTube personalities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
When will some Chapo Stan demand that they kick him out of the apartment or whatever?

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
I love when not online people encounter online people online.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

:lol:

Production posted:

It's the person who runs the alternate universe President Hillary account. What a pair of people to be in the same Lyft.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

e: holy christ her whole feed is the dumbest poo poo. An article about Samantha Bee comparing Hilary Clinton to Hermione Granger.

Stan Taylor fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Apr 7, 2017

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

HolePisser1982 posted:

It's loving go time. [I pump my bigass shotgun & point it at my dick and balls]

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
in ciabatta da vida

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
Going through the backlog and the ep where they talk about the aspies building the railroad is the funniest poo poo ever.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

LentThem posted:

im impressed that nothing good came out of the 90s unless you like really really stupid commercials on youtube

like when you talk about classic cars or classic songs or whatever, it relates to the same time periods now that it did 10-20 years ago; it never shifted forwards 10-20 years

That's because boomers are still alive.

Man that is such a dumbass take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
You IDIOTS need to just post funny jokes that we all heard on the pod cast, like jack lemmon the tiny dick salesman.

• Locked thread