Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
podcast is great.

is mullen or stav's comedy any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

i can't breathe

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Did they say Bon Hoagie?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

After the Jaime Kilstein scandal I went to his twitter(before he deleted it) to see if he addressed any of it and for some reason I was blocked. I wasn't really sure why until I heard the 1st episode of the podcast found out that Kilstein ran a bot that blocked anyone who followed Mullen on twitter.

What a weird, sad dude Kilstein was. I say was because I presume he's probably done in comedy.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

is it because he hasn't been on social media at all? didn't he get a strike on twitter and he can't post anyone unless he deletes a certain tweet and refuses to? i could've sworn I heard that a couple months ago.

i also could've sworn him saying he wanted to back away from the whole social media thing.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

I'm still running through the very early episodes of the podcast and am still on single digits. I think the last one I finished was 5 or 6 with Bonnie so I'm still very much green.

Who is this guy and what's his deal?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Also i'm probably going to end up skipping the Kurt Metzger episodes unless there's any reason not to

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

lol

https://twitter.com/Tom_Myers/status/863107490581536769

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol Adam told that story where he was repeatedly owned by the ifhillaryhad woman

i think that woman started yelling about how threatened she felt by someone saying they were friends with the chapo people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

https://twitter.com/StavComedy/status/864296517573783552

• Locked thread