Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
i was at the psu game yesterday and it was loving bonkers. the stadium loving exploded when the ohio state score went final. coincidentally, that was also when the team got their poo poo together and started dropping omega bombs all over sparty. it was a great day at the stadium and this year has been so much more than i really could have expected. just unreal. this is still drat near the youngest team in all of college football too. psu is back, yall

also i'm bummed that sparty won't be the last game of the year anymore. it's been that way for awhile and i always really enjoy the dog fight for the land grant trophy. also it's always a good excuse to get the hell out of town after thanksgiving early and playing maruyland or rutgers won't be nearly as good. my two favorite live game memories now are from sparty games so it's lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
It's incredibly sick that neither Michigan or Ohio State will be winning the big ten championship this year

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
big 10 east was clearly the best division in all of college football this year and well....lmfao michigan and ohio state both got loving owned in it.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

mercenarynuker posted:

As you continue to read insane UofM and Sparty rants, I'd just like to remind you that it further justifies WMU as the best team in the state. No losses, no obnoxious fanbase representation on the forum (besides me), and still manages to have a delightfully quirky coach that no one rooting for other schools knows whether to love or hate. Vote WMU, Boatrower U, as your State of Michigan football representative, and god bless

They unironically are.

• Locked thread