Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

Chump Farts posted:

the big ten champ is always deserving and will always perform very well in the actual playoffs themselves

ohio state won the natty in 2014. then MSU got loving killed so hard it destroyed the program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
Wisconsin played a better game vs OSU than Michigan did, but Wisconsin got absolutely destroyed in Michigan (but somehow only lost by 7). Could go either way but they probably put Washington at 4 over the two of them

Roargasm fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Nov 27, 2016

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me

korrandark posted:

The Ohio State/Wisconsin game was in Wisconsin.

indeed, my bad

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me

pillsburysoldier posted:

https://twitter.com/GrahamHall_/status/802741608349396992

You gotta watch, just because that kid believes that much.

retard strength is an often underlooked x-factor

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

So Malik Zaire is allowed to transfer but not to any schools playing ND next year except for UNC. That is odd. A blanket ban is right up that wanker Kelly's wheelhouse, but why the UNC exception?

he's coming to wisconsin op. alex heismanbrook doesn't have it

• Locked thread