Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Ahahaha eat poo poo Florida. FSU state champs. Four years in a row.

This FSU senior class becomes the first ever to go 4-0 against UF and 4-0 against UM. Jimbo moves to 17-1 against in-state rivals and 8-1 against the SEC.

Gators... what... what was that? Your offense was loving terrible. When you got the ball back after getting the fumble recovery score I wasn't concerned at all. I've never seen anything like it. The first drive you guys charged down like a house on fire, fizzled on the 2, and then basically just went backwards the entire rest of the game. I'd be completely furious if I was a UF fan, this is bordering on football malpractice at this point. And that shitshow has to play the best defense in America next week. Christ.

FSU-Alabama to open the season next year is going to be epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Man if UF somehow beats Alabama FSU becomes transitive SEC champs.

I still can't cheer for them. :ohdear: But I hope they put on a two order of magnitude better offensive showing than yesterday or poo poo's going to get out of hand. Teez Tabor is a loving baller, maybe they'll just throw at him all night long and never run?

• Locked thread