Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.
Interested in hopping on this like I always do everytime an emulator rolls around.

I never uninstalled SWG after it shut down, and I still miss all the musician poo poo with this game. I still have that old SWG Song Score application someone on the forums made that reads the games music files directly from the .tre files and lets you play as if you had a full band and flourish and poo poo. I don't know if it will work with Stella Bellum's tre files as I haven't finished the download yet to look at the file structure, but if anyone wants a copy to dick around with, let me know and I'll throw it up on google drive. It at least needs some post NGE tre files for all the songs.

This one:

Edit: Seems to work fine with Stella Bellum's tre files.

Red87 fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Dec 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.

Arven posted:

Do I have to download that whole 5 GB thing or if I already have SWG installed from SWGEmu am I good to go?

This is NGE content so you probably have 6-7 years of patches you're missing - regular SWGEmu is only Pre-CU content. Download that 5GB patch.

Red87
Jun 3, 2008

The UNE will prevail.
I play on legends just for the JTL which is what I miss most about SWG, it's pretty decent and just like live, but there's new space and ground content I think.