Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Rogal the Shaman has taken revenge on Irenicus!

First things first, penultimate dragon.

Rakshasa, demons, golems, parasites, yadda yadda, here's why standing still was a bad idea.

Onto hell. Last dragon. We talk to the demon until it reveals we can just ask it for the tear, then we murder it anyway. Premeditation, Daddy would be proud.

We get the cloak of Bravery and Blackrazor, then we don't bother to use them. Onto the final battle. Korgan and Dorn get the job done.

Honours Claimed: Ironman, Purist, Dragon Slayer, Helm's Champion, Gaxkang's a Wuss, Legendary Arms.

Anyone else still about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
I got bored of single class cleric and started a munchkin fighter/mage. Close to beating BG1.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

AJ_Impy posted:

Anyone else still about?

Yeah, after my last few runs fizzled out (either due to "I don't like this character" or "wait wyvern poison hits for HOW much?", I started another Hulk one.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

AJ_Impy posted:

Anyone else still about?
I took a break after a couple failed runs but I recently rolled up a new one to tackle it again.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Rogal the Shaman has committed geno-fratricide and invaded heaven!

Ilasera the Quick barely even warrants a mention. Bhaalspawn killed: 1

Dorn has a few words about his cousin. Bhaalspawn killed: 4

We fell the dread Chinchilla and his cohorts. Bhaaslpawn killed: 4

We take a moment to mop up a couple spawn remaining on the streets of Saradush. Bhaalspawn killed: 2

Yaga-Shura is no Koschei the Deathless. Bhaalspawn killed: 1

After killing the Tethyrian army, Rogal gets to share in Dorn's damnation. She's entirely down with that. Heavenly road trip!

So, two dragons, more Planetars than are worth counting, and ten Bhaalspawn. Just three and a half to go!

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Is Rogal going to ascend or stay mortal? I don't think anyone who's won has ever not chosen godhood.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Kavak posted:

Is Rogal going to ascend or stay mortal? I don't think anyone who's won has ever not chosen godhood.

She's pretty much been a Daddy's girl since day one. I can't see her rejecting her father's place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Face Rogal the Shaman! Face the new LADY OF MURDER!

Firstly, some new totally sweet gear from the heaven trip. His & Hers evil armor.

Double cross Faust, double cross Mephistopheles, wear an innocent child's soul as a hat.

Bhaalspawn killed: 0.5. Dragon tally: Oh, I don't know. Lots.

Geased dragon falls prey to our 'No dragon left behind' policy.

Abazigal falls to Korgan's damage and Dorn's dispelling unholy sword. Bhaalspawn killed: 1

By your pants combined...

Sendai dies. And dies. And dies. And dies. And dies. And dies. And dies. And dies. This time it sticks. Bhaalspawn killed: 1, eight times.

That's... actually a good question. Let's see. There's that village of Xvarts, the Gnoll stronghold, the bandit encampment, the old dwarven settlement in Cloakwood, Baldur's Gate, Candlekeep, the mage trap island, the werewolf village, the wolfwere settlement, Ulgoth's beard, Boareskyr, Dragonspear, Belhifet's place, Athkatla, Brynnlaw, Spellhold, City-of-Caverns, Ust Natha, the Svirfneblin settlement, the mindflayer city, the kuo-toa caves, the beholder area, the Windspear Hillls, Trademeet, De'Arnise Keep, the Umar Hills, at least two former temples of Amaunator, Suldanesel-lar, Sharadush, Amkethran, Abazigal's enclave, Sendai's enclave and another couple of abyssal realms besides. Upwards of thirty?

And all the strongest Bhaalspawn slain save Imoen.

Onto Melissan. Round one we pre-buff heavily for and knock her down quickly. We then do what our father would have done, and use dirty tricks to win.

What do you reckon, Miscreants and ne'er-do-wells?

Works for me. Last words go to the best get-out-of-jail-free card a sister could have. :keke:

Honours claimed: Irongod, Purist, Honourable Trader.

Right, that's me done for the time being. I'll do a gimmick run or two if there's interest. For now, passing the torch to anyone else who wants to keep this alive.

• Locked thread