Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I approved the creation of this thread because people wanted to talk about the new additions to the game. Please focus on that, this isn't a safe space but whoever will be just popping in to threadshit will eat a probe just like in any other thread.

Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI9PvjJJijY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

This patch makes me a bit sad because it really seems that if Hello Games worked a year more solely on content creation they could have delivered something really cool. Even if they implemented something along the lines of Skyrim's radiant quest generation with a variety of simple space quests people would have been all over this game. In a perfect world they will keep pumping out these patches and slowly turning the thing around but there's no telling what their plans are.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

This page is dangerously heading towards a toxic derail so I'll just state this: please don't bring the drama from the previous thread into this one. Don't provoke or get provoked this easily. Talk about the game and not about how dumb people who like/dislike it are, thanks.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Can't you guys read? On the first page I stated that this isn't a safe space and people can criticize the game but if you make zero effort about it and only come to take potshots then you'll get probated just like any other idiot in any other thread would.

• Locked thread