Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
So how much of the game do you have to play until you get access to those machines that automatically mine things for you, cause that's was my biggest annoyance with the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
Couple questions:

- When do the automatic miners unlock?
- If I establish a home base, do I have to make a new one every time I travel to a new galaxy or is there a way to bring that base with me to save resources?

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Junior Jr. posted:

I think Sean ripped off the game's concept from something else.

Ripped off the review scores too. :v:

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Yeah one of my hyperdrive modules has been broken from the past like three star systems because I can't find any loving copper, even on the worlds that say they have it. Base building is unintuitive too. And creative mode takes too much of the challenge out. This game seriously sucks.

I tried to get back into it when the patch came out, but despite asking twice nobody here could tell me when the auto-mining machines unlocked and I couldn't find out how anywhere else. Add to that the annoying resource management and the garbage flight controls and i've given up on this game ever being worth going back to.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Copper Vein posted:

You probably have figured it out by now

I didn't actually, cause after my second attempt to find out about them failed I uninstalled the game.

Great to know though that they were broken at launch and useless anyways. That whole development studio should be ashamed of themselves.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Not even the Gods can resurrect that corpse of a videogame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
So for anyone who's still playing this, how long would it take to go from starting a game to getting a buggy?

• Locked thread