Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
There was no beginning. The Whole has ever been, unchanging across its expanse.

At long last, the placidity grew tiresome, and the Whole began to ripple with change.

The Whole tore right down the middle, dividing itself into two children, each with a portion of its power.

This, the First Division, gave rise to the first two Archons.

---
Alright - I'm taking the first two complete applications, but those who were late should stick around; there's more Divisions to come!

Icon: Draw an image on a 5x5 grid like so:

Straight lines only, point to point. You can fill in enclosed shapes if you wish, and up to four colors. Don't worry about making it pretty - I've got a system.
Name: Single syllable, for now. Short and sweet.

Portfolio: You have complete omnipotence, and do not in fact need to specialize, but in future Divisions, as the power of the Whole dilutes, you may need to. As the foundational Archons, you may want to grab some sort of incredibly broad Word to describe your particular style.

Action: As First Division Archons, you roll a d20. You are the two children of the Whole, siblings with complete power over all that exists or shall exist. You know how mythology works - get wild and start creating!
    If you roll a 20, you'll succeed wildly.
    If you roll a 1, your action will fail and you'll Divide.
    If you roll less than 11, you'll Branch, creating a new, lesser Archon who is beholden to you but weakening yourself. Beware - even weaker Archons are ever hungry for your position in the Hierarchy!
    Keep your action short and sweet - no more than 250 words.
BONUS: Example Icons!

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Nov 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Icon:

Name: Yoht

Portfolio: Heat

Action: Sing Heat into the Void. From Nothing came the Flame, red and hot. Burning and filling the Void with its Warmth. The Warmth hid the Hunger of the Flame as it spread: [b]7[\b]

http://orokos.com/roll/459875

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Confusion As a Natural State of Being
Icon:
Name: Oskndz
Portfolio: Approaching

Action: Ensure that space would always be connected. 1

Aabcehmu fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Nov 28, 2016

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Icon:

Name: Uz

Portfolio: Spiral

Action: The perfect shape was a spiral. Ever winding inwards in upon itself. So, of course, the first action of Uz was to make a great spiral of matter in the sky. 5

EDIT: should I bother with an action since I'm after the first two submissions?
Also, fixed up the icon a little.

Obscil fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Nov 28, 2016

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Obscil posted:

Icon:

EDIT: should I bother with an action since I'm after the first two submissions?
Also, fixed up the icon a little.

Yes, may as well, because Oskndz (which is not one syllable!) Divided by rolling a 1. I'll do a proper update tomorrow, but you'll be rolling a d10. Oskndz is either dead in the formation of another Archon (besides you) or much reduced; in either case, Aabcehmu will also be rolling a d10. More on this in the update!

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Birthday Oral posted:

Oskndz (which is not one syllable!)

Fixed! Sorry for forgetting, I was in a bit of a rush.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

There was no beginning. The Whole has ever been, unchanging across its expanse.

At long last, the placidity grew tiresome, and the Whole began to ripple with change.

The Whole tore right down the middle, dividing itself into two children, each with a portion of its power.

This, the First Division, gave rise to the first two Archons, Yoht and Os.

---

Yoht opened its million eyes first, awakening into a world of stability and unchanging nothingness. This was not desirable to Yoht, and it sang the first flame into being. The stability shattered as if it never was, the roiling energy spreading out in waves and cascading across causality. Heat suffused the universal substrate, and it was Good. In its haste, Yoht gave too much of itself to the flame, and gave birth to a new Archon. This, the first Branching, was unexpected to the worldy mind of Yoht, and it displeased it greatly.

Yoht brings heat to the Void, igniting flames and pitching the boring order into chaos. In so doing, it Branches - your roll drops to d16, and a new d4 Archon is created. This new Archon is an available slot for other players, so hop in quick! Your portfolio doesn’t need to be related to Heat, but at least nominally you should try to help your Parent!

Os awakened second into a world already blazing with heat. Following the lead of its elder sibling, it stretched out its power to ensure the stability of space. It expanded until its will encompassed the whole of the Flaming Void and squeezed it together… until the Void sprayed out through its clenched fingers, splitting it into a multiverse! The shock was too much for him, and he collapsed.

This, the Second Division, gave rise to a further two Archons.

Os critically fails, splitting space instead of holding it together. It Divides, forming two Archons - one of them is Uz, which will be detailed below, but the other remains under your control. Either Os remains in some capacity (in which case you should add a syllable to your name and slightly change your Icon) or you create an entirely new one. Either way, you’re rolling a d10 now.

The Second Division begat Uz, the Spiral Archon. Instantly, it set the Flaming Void into a whirling maelstrom across all orbs of the multiverse, further churning the heat into itself and forming the first molten gobbets of matter. But like Yoht before him, Uz put too much force into the spin, sending a part of itself out into the Void.

Uz creates matter through spirals of elelmental heat, forming something analagous to galaxies or planetary disks. In so doing, it Branches - your roll drops to d6, and a new d4 Archon is created. This new Archon is an available slot for other players, so hop in quick! Your portfolio doesn’t need to be related to Spirals, but at least nominally you should try to help your Parent!

[THE MULTIVERSE CURRENTLY CONSISTS OF COUNTLESS SPIRALLING ORBS OF MATTER AND FLAME]
---
Alright - we need two new Archons. Both are d4, and must be created the same way as the others:

Icon
Name
Portfolio
Action

As you can see, the game is about the Whole fracturing into smaller and smaller parts - but what makes this a Theomachy? Simple: If a lower-die Archon ever rolls higher than a higher-die Archon, they swap places, and they steal their portfolio and add it to their own. The defeated Archon must choose a different portfolio (something related but lesser, ideally), add a syllable to their name, and modify their Icon slightly. You never need to roll to attack another Archon because it’ll happen automatically, so don’t waste an action on it!

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Nov 28, 2016

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Icon:

Action: Create Stars, Servants of Yoht and the Flame. Across the Multiverse the matter collected around the sacred Heat and became one with it. Serving as both Source and Tender of the Flame: 8

http://orokos.com/roll/459980

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Name: Et

Portfolio: Energy

Action: Being born from the Chaos of fire that was Yoht, Et saw fit to try and change the world around him, though his mind was somewhat more constrained than that of his parent-god. For the heat and power were great, but they needed to be harnessed, contained. And so Et balled up pieces of the Fire, and spread these balls across the multiverses.

Attempt to create the Suns: 2

EDIT: I SWEAR TO loving GOD DAMMIT. The EXACT second I posted.

Can I change my action or am I just gonna help out my parent-god here?

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Icon:

Action: A spiral twist in on itself ever inwardly. Then so to must matter. The stars would function fine as a focal point. Uz then set the orbs of matter in very gradually spiraling orbits around the stars. 4

Obscil fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 28, 2016

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
I rolled like crap so help is appreciated!

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Infinity Gaia posted:

Can I change my action or am I just gonna help out my parent-god here?

Sure, if you want - keep your roll, though.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Eh actually nevermind I figure I'll just help out this turn anyways, it just so happened we both wanted to do the same thing so I dunno why I'm complaining. I'm just annoyed that I kept double checking to see if anyone else had posted anything yet, and still managed to get sniped.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Infinity Gaia posted:

managed to get sniped.

By your dad, no less!

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

Name: Xe

Portfolio: Patterns

Action: Support Uz = 1

Xe formed as an echo of its parent, Uz, mirroring the action of its creator mindlessly and without understanding of itself or the universe.

Barbed Tongues fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Nov 28, 2016

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Birthday Oral posted:

By your dad, no less!

Can't beat ol' poppop yet!

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Icon:
Name: Os-Ten

Action: Influence the spheres such that as they spin, they will collide and merge. 1

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Aabcehmu posted:

Action: Influence the spheres such that as they spin, they will collide and merge. 1
Good heavens man!

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Birthday Oral posted:

Good heavens man!

Getting all these bad rolls out so that better stuff can happen in FGoS, I think. Not that I'm going to be rolling there any time soon.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"

I come when called

Dibs on that Os-Ten Split spot.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Obscil posted:

Icon:

Action: A spiral twist in on itself ever inwardly. Then so to must matter. The stars would function fine as a focal point. Uz then set the orbs of matter in very gradually spiraling orbits around the stars. 4

I've added the action to my post.

Aabcehmu posted:

Icon:
Name: Os-Ten

Wow, that's some terrible luck. Does swapping happen with a 1, or do they just split and people who rolled higher stay where they are?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Icon:
Name: Ahm
Portfolio: Growth
Action: - - -

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Yoht observed the Archon it sired cooly (or, at least, as cooly as an Archon of Heat was able) and at length judged it worthy. Together, Yoht and Et called the greater portion of the spiraling matter into immense orbs of chaos and Heat and Energy and they called them Stars. The Stars poured out heat like fountains but did not diminish in stature like the first blast of chaotic Heat. The Archons, parent and child, admired their work, and it was Good. So proud were they of their own accomplishments that they scarcely noticed their loss. From the specks of Archonic energy within the blazing orbs were born two further Archons - one greater, and one far lesser.

Yoht and Et create Stars, collected points of Heat and Energy that bellow out their power into the void around them with a sort of controlled madness. In so doing, they both Branch - Yoht’s roll to d12, and a new d4 Archon is created. Et’s roll remains d4 (this will not decrease unless you Divide), but a new d2 Archon is created. The latter Archon is a small and fragile thing - should it roll a 1, it will wink out of existence, but if it rolls a 2 it will advance to a d4.

Diminished by its Division, the Archon Os-Ten (formerly Os) allowed its children free reign and attempted once again to draw the spheres of the multiverse together. If it lacked the power to force them together, it would merely cause them to be attracted to one another! And yet that too twisted in its grip, the force refracting and scattering the orbs like billiard balls. Os-Ten felt itself slipping away, once again, birthing the next generation of Archons.

Os-Ten critically fails again, sending the multiversal orbs scattering far apart, never to be drawn in again. It Divides (again), forming two Archons - one of them is Nabster’s nameless dude, but the other remains under your control. Either Os-Ten remains in some capacity (in which case you should add a syllable to your name and slightly change your Icon) or you create an entirely new one. Either way, they’re both rolling a d6 now.

Uz saw the Stars and agree they were Good, but they weren’t enough. It gripped loose matter and placed them in delicate orbits around the glowing orbs, allowing them to whirl in accordance to their whims and the rapidly-solidifying rules of the multiverse. Uz was pleased with its performance, and saw no reason to Divide or Branch further at this time. Instead, it watched the intricate dance of the tangible world, and that was Good too. Its child Xe groped blindly in the multiverse, attempting to mimic its sire without even a divine whim. In its scrabbling, it knocked some of the orbiting matter loose, sending it soaring through the cooling Void between Stars. Uncomprehending of its actions, it broke apart.

Uz succeeds in setting matter in orbit around the Stars, creating something akin to dense asteroid fields. He is pleased, and gains a +1 to his next roll. Xe critically fails at doing the same, letting loose comets to soar between systems. It Divides, forming two weak Archons - one of them is Ahm, but the other remains under your control. Either Uz remains in some capacity (in which case you should add a syllable to your name and slightly change your Icon) or you create an entirely new one. Either way, they’re both rolling a d2 now. Same rules as mentioned earlier - either you succeed and become d4 or fail and cease to exist.

[THE MULTIVERSE - IN WHICH THE INDIVIDUAL UNIVERSES ARE DISTANT AND DIFFICULTY TO TRAVEL - CURRENTLY CONSISTS OF A NEAR-INFINITE NUMBER OF BLAZING STARS, MANY OR MOST OF WHICH ARE SURROUNDED BY DISKS OF MATTER. IN ADDITION, TRACE AMOUNTS OF MATTER SOARS THROUGH THE DARK VOID BETWEEN STAR SYSTEMS]

---
Someone asked earlier - you’ll only get bumped up to a higher level Archon if they fail the action without Dividing. If they critically fail, the energies released are such that they keep you away from your rightful advancement. Also, it’s slightly easier to write.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Icon:
Name: Ahm
Portfolio: Growth
Action: Comets collect trace amounts of strange matter in the void, growing in size. Comet Growth: 1d2 1

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Icon:

Action: Create children of the Flame, the Embers. Cosmic winged beasts that consume the dust of Stars and drink their heat as they roam the Void: 3

http://orokos.com/roll/460292

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Icon:
Name: Os-Ten-Ma

Action: Cause the minor perturbation in the disks of matter around stars to exacerbate, the densest regions attracting further matter until eventually some number of matter-lumps dominates each disc. 2!

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Icon

Name Johj

Portfolio Darkness

Action The expanses of space that aren't dark void are too full of heat and light right now without anything to divide them. Let's change that, bring darkness. 4

ShadowGlass
Nov 13, 2012

Dibs on the new Yoht branch:

Icon:

Name: Rahn

Portfolio: Light

Action: Rahn looked at the heat and energy emitting from the stars in chaotic, uncontrolled and formless bursts, and despaired. He desired more steady and orderly disbursement of heat and energy in the multiverse. He knew his parent and sibling would like that too, and this was good. He got hold of the heat and energy of the stars and channeled them into Wave Form patterns of many different types/frequencies. He called some of those wave types light and was pleased.

Creating electromagnetic radiation, including visible light: 1

:gonk: Sorry dad, I hosed up.

ShadowGlass fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Nov 30, 2016

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

Name: Xe-War

Portfolio: Patterns

Action: Manipulate the Comets = 2

Xe split itself, fulfilling its own portfolio in continuing its pattern, forming into Xe-War. It reached out to the Comets in the void, pulling them back into a pattern just as Uz had done to the original discs. (Comets are set to return to their stars of origins in even larger/longer spirals.)

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Icon:

Action: From the matter Uz created living creatures. He created great coiling serpents. These serpents would be named the Maki. They would curate the spirals multiverse eating matter that took away from the spirals and moving things around so that the beauty of the spirals might be maintained and maximized. 4

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Icon:

Name: Et

Portfolio: Energy

Action: Et saw the multiverse being split apart and was saddened, for the separation of the Flame in such distant ways was a sad thing indeed. He had not enough power to fully reconnect the many Worlds, but he could create easier paths between them with the heat and light of the Suns... Et creates the Sunpaths, thin tendrils of heat and energy that connect each multiverse in a myriad pattern akin to a spiderweb. = 3

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Icon:
Name: Kes
Portfolio: Rhythm.

Action: Let's give the stars a pulse, and have them all beat in time. (1)

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Nov 30, 2016

ShadowGlass
Nov 13, 2012

I've added in the action to my last post:

ShadowGlass posted:

Icon:

Name: Rahn

Portfolio: Light

Action: Rahn looked at the heat and energy emitting from the stars in chaotic, uncontrolled and formless bursts, and despaired. He desired more steady and orderly disbursement of heat and energy in the multiverse. He knew his parent and sibling would like that too, and this was good. He got hold of the heat and energy of the stars and channeled them into Wave Form patterns of many different types/frequencies. He called some of those wave types light and was pleased.

Creating electromagnetic radiation, including visible light: 1

:gonk: Sorry dad, I hosed up.

ShadowGlass
Nov 13, 2012

AJ_Impy posted:

Icon:
Name: Kes
Portfolio: Rhythm.

Action: Let's give the stars a pulse, and have them all beat in time. (D?)

You can be the new branch of Et (Energy) or the new division of Xe (Pattern). Both are D2.

BO: It might be a good idea to have a list of the new openings (Parent, Parent's portfolio, Dice, division or branch) at the end of an update.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

ShadowGlass posted:

You can be the new branch of Et (Energy) or the new division of Xe (Pattern). Both are D2.

BO: It might be a good idea to have a list of the new openings (Parent, Parent's portfolio, Dice, division or branch) at the end of an update.

Yep, excellent idea. It'll be easier for me, too. I'll do that next update. Incidentally, next update won't be until Thursday, straight up. Very essay-y few days coming up!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Is it okay to use one of your example icons?

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Apocron posted:

Is it okay to use one of your example icons?

Sure if you suck and are lazy

yes of course go ahead

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

ShadowGlass posted:

Rhythm descends from pattern. Briefly, coinflip failed.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Yoht, yet the most powerful of the Archons, wished for something a little more uncertain than the predictable vectors of matter and heat and spirals. Mingling tiny fragments of itself with the flame of the Stars, Yoht begat the first Life - the children of Flame, the Embers. They scattered from their birthplace, living out lives that flashed by in an instant compared to the scales of the Archons. Yoht watched with something approaching alarm as some Embers travelled into the empty space between Stars and were snuffed out. Curious, the Archon sought out the source of their demise - and encountered Johj there, waiting. The younger Archon tore from the Elder its Heat and left it alone in the Void, wearing its stolen power like a mantle.

Yoht creates the first Life, Embers - and Johj creates the Darkness Between that is their anathema. In addition, Johj has Overwhelmed Yoht, stealing from it the Heat portfolio and the d12 roll! Johj does not need to change anything apart from its roll and the addition to its portfolio - its Icon remains the same - and in addition gains a +1 to next roll. Yoht, on the other hand, must choose a different portfolio (something related but lesser, ideally), add a syllable to their name, and modify their Icon slightly, and now rolls a d6. Additionally, it doesn’t Branch which means Rahn never actually comes to be! In the future, only submit Archons after an update that calls for them, not after someone else’s post. This isn’t your bad, it’s just not something I thought out properly before!

Inspired by the Embers, Uz reached out its own power and drew a second Life from the spiraling matter. The Maki immediately began their appointed purpose, arranging the spiraling matter around the Stars so that it may be the most beautiful and orderly. They, too, lived and died quickly, but there was value in their impermanence.

Uz creates the Maki, caretakers of the spiraling disks of matter. He is pleased, and gains a +1 to his next roll. Note that doesn’t stack with his +1 last turn - it just gets +1 next turn, too!

Os-Ten-Ma observed the dance of the Maki with great interest. The creatures coralled the orbiting matter together, keeping things from ever drifting too far apart and disrupting the perfect fractal symmetry of the spirals. The spirals remained too dispersed, however, which displeased it. With a feathery touch of power, it began a reaction within the disks of matter to cause them to congeal. The Maki tried in vain to prevent this disturbance, but over many generations adapted to the new normal. The disks grew coarser, the spiraling matter swirling into large lumps.
Strangely, the Stars began to react as well, flaring out into strange tendrils that vanished into interuniversal space. Os-Ten-Ma was so distracted by the new development that it was caught unawares when Et attacked, making off with the Elder’s Approaching and leaving it bereft!

Os-Ten-Ma sets in motion a change that has led to proto-planetoids and may eventually lead to planets, indirectly affecting the Maki. In addition, Et has created the Sunpaths, links between universes that the Embers may travel as they wish. Its power was such when it performed this task that it has Overwhelmed Os-Ten-Ma, stealing from it the Approaching portfolio and the d6 roll! Et does not need to change anything apart from its roll and the addition to its portfolio - its Icon remains the same - and in addition gains a +1 to next roll. Yoht, on the other hand, must choose a different portfolio (something related but lesser, ideally), add a syllable to their name, and modify their Icon slightly, and now rolls a 1d4.

Rahn thought it could see patterns in the visible energy coming from the Stars, but it was unrefined and chaotic. This should not be. Rahn touched the energy, bent it into shape - but it rebelled, knocking the Archon away and Dividing it. Light, like Heat, was chaos.

Rahn critically fails, causing light to shimmer and vibrate erratically - it doesn't fall into a clear spectrum, instead shifting wildly all over the place. Rahn Divides, forming two Archons - one of whom is free, but the other remains under your control. Either Rahn remains in some capacity (in which case you should add a syllable to your name and slightly change your Icon) or you create an entirely new one. Either way, you’re both rolling a d2 now.

Xe-War, barely holding itself together, reached out to the Comets, inciting them to spiral back towards the Stars in a frail mirror of its parent Uz. Against all odds, it succeeded, growing suddenly in strength and coherence as it watched the lonely flecks of matter begin their long journeys back to their home Stars.

Xe-War causes Comets to return to their stars, essentially putting them in giant, slow orbits. In so doing it stabilizes itself, rising to a d4 roll. Nothing else changes, but you don’t die, so well done!

Ahm flickered faintly in the Void, on the verge of extinction. It, too, reached out for the Comets, to allow them to Grow in stature so long as they survived. Its power twisted, went wrong, and doomed Comets to slow dissolution in the Void. It winked out, leaving nothing behind.

Ahm fails in its attempt, causing Comets to disintegrate the longer they spend in the Void outside of the influence of a Star. In so doing, it perishes.

Kes felt the influence of its parent’s mastery over Pattern and sought to add some Rhythm to the Void. It stretched out to encompass the Stars, linking their natural pulsations to one steady beat. The Stars flexed and rebelled, sending chaotic reverberations down along the Sunpaths like a plucked string. It winked out, leaving nothing behind.

Kes fails in its attempt, causing the Stars to pulse out of sync with one another and rendering the Sunpaths more dangerous for travel. In so doing, it perishes.

[THE MULTIVERSE - IN WHICH THE INDIVIDUAL UNIVERSES ARE DISTANT BUT CAN BE TRAVELLED BETWEEN ACROSS DANGEROUS SUNPATHS - CURRENTLY CONSISTS OF A NEAR-INFINITE NUMBER OF BLAZING STARS BEATING OUT OF SYNC WITH ONE ANOTHER. MANY OR MOST OF THESE ARE SURROUNDED BY DISKS OF MATTER, IN WHICH PLANETS ARE BEGINNING TO FORM. LIFE HAUNTS THE VOIDS - THE EMBER, VOYAGERS OF THE SUNPATHS AND DRINKERS OF STARDUST, AND THE MAKI, CARETAKERS OF STAR SYSTEMS. IN ADDITION, TRACE AMOUNTS OF MATTER SOARS THROUGH THE DARK VOID IN ELONGATED SPIRALING PATHS, SHEDDING PIECES OF ITSELF AS IT GOES. LIGHT IS CHAOTIC AND CONSTANTLY SHIFTING HUE AND INTENSITY. THE DARKNESS BETWEEN STARS IS DEEP AND HUNGRY.]

---
Shake ups in the pantheon! A lower Archon can Overwhelm a larger one if they roll better - this interrupts Branching but not Division. Two Archon Spots Currently Empty - Et-born (d2) and Rahn-born (d2)!

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Dec 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Icon:

Name: Yoht-Ket

Portfolio: Souls

Action: How terrible a fate. Snatched from his station by the Anathema. As Yoht-Ket tumbled into darkness a revelation occurred. There must always be light to fight the darkness. If there would be no light from without, the there should be light from Within. Yoht-Ket summoned what little strength remained and ignited the spark of heat within all beings into the flaming glory of a Soul. 1d6: 3

http://orokos.com/roll/461427
[/quote]

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Dec 2, 2016

• Locked thread