Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

Kind of speaks more to the lobbying power of large corporations than anything else though doesn't it; I mean without regulation they'll just do that anyway.

i don't see how they would abuse the h1b visa program if there was no h1b visa program to abuse.

the program is specifically designed to bring in additional immigrants to "fill" those jobs, and if we had a simple quota system or something, that abuse wouldn't even be an option.

they would have to literally be smuggling in workers and paying them under the table, prosecutable illegal acts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Nut to Butt posted:

to your unquoted point, we've taken in 85,000 refugees in 2016, 46% were muslim

So that's 39,100 moslims that could potentially stab someone. Then, another 39k come next year and the stabbings just keep increasing until America is completely taken over by refugees and they start fighting because some aren't moslim enough and start killing each other until the US is nothing but a wasteland of dirt and concrete rubble like their glorious homeland.

Holy poo poo, save us Trump!

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

we are the Funyuns posted:

So that's 39,100 moslims that could potentially stab someone. Then, another 39k come next year and the stabbings just keep increasing until America is completely taken over by refugees and they start fighting because some aren't moslim enough and start killing each other until the US is nothing but a wasteland of dirt and concrete rubble like their glorious homeland.

Holy poo poo, save us Trump!

7thcenturymiddleeast.txt

TheAsterite
Dec 31, 2008
I want more muslims in the country so women's rights gets eroded cause christians don't want separation of church and state.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Excuse me sir, but that's THE Ohio State University active shooter.

What makes me hate OSU people more than anything.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Keg posted:

When I was in Berlin I stayed in the heart of the gay district and the Syrian refugees staying at a closed hotel across the street from us seemed very nice and the children liked giving everybody on the street high fives.

That's my refugee story.

from what i have heard, most of them(families, older people, young kids) are fine, its the 20 something horny young dudes that tend to be the biggest issue.

Is BLM still jerking off about the cop shooting the rear end in a top hat? i need to see tweets.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Is BLM still jerking off about the cop shooting the rear end in a top hat?

i'm jerking off for unrelated reasons

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This is the new Trump thread. I declare maga.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

counterpoint: if you are threatened by 100-150k people then you're a baby bitch boy.

Threatened? How about I don't want my tax dollars going toward this asinine idea of yours. I give plenty in donations and I pay plenty taxes. We should neither be the world police nor the world babysitters, especially when we have our own poor and homeless to deal with.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

government is like cable: you gotta pay for the whole thing to get the one or two channels you actually want

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
So about the guy this thread was originally about.

Chinatown posted:

im glad that he no longer exists

imho

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

This is the new Trump thread. I declare maga.

Maga has been called. The floor is now open to "with her" or we'll proceed to a voice vote.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zahgaegun posted:

Maga has been called. The floor is now open to "with her" or we'll proceed to a voice vote.

http://i.imgur.com/xLivzUM.jpg

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

Threatened? How about I don't want my tax dollars going toward this asinine idea of yours. I give plenty in donations and I pay plenty taxes. We should neither be the world police nor the world babysitters, especially when we have our own poor and homeless to deal with.

I'm glad we'll be taking care of our decades-long homeless problem as soon as we shut the door on those refugees.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

TOOT BOOT posted:

I'm glad we'll be taking care of our decades-long homeless problem as soon as we shut the door on those refugees.

Hey we can't take care of those people when we have all this world policing to do!

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

US muslims are typically pretty chill because you need money to come here or be a political refugee. Basically they're the educated top 1% of their country.

But the above image is what you get if you just start letting any old war refugee. No thank you!

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
3/4 of people in the world would cut off their right arm to get into the US, we can easily get all of the immigrants we could ever want without taking a single Muslim.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

racist! bigot! RACIST BIGOT!!!1!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
you all have sane opinions on muslims and sound well adjusted

lol wtf is this bullshit

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

I seriously question the rigor with which the rich and interesting information of http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf was converted into actual numbers of people. Regardless, a lot of these kinds of beliefs are more regional than religion specific. After all, the people Jesus stopped from stoning the adulteress weren't Muslim.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Hmmm I agree

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Nevvy Z posted:

I seriously question the rigor with which the rich and interesting information of http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf was converted into actual numbers of people. Regardless, a lot of these kinds of beliefs are more regional than religion specific. After all, the people Jesus stopped from stoning the adulteress weren't Muslim.

wow liberalism truly is a mental disorder you've convinced me

Fiddler on the Reef fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Dec 1, 2016

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Nevvy Z posted:

I dont think so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6QC_qEyl0Q

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
didnt read the thread but you drumpfcucks should know that these attacks will keep happening until we ban guns

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Here's an oldie but goodie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&t=137s

I am sure someone can explain why I am a bigot for disagreeing with the views espoused.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

TheAsterite posted:

I want more muslims in the country so women's rights gets eroded cause christians don't want separation of church and state.

A local vocal internet feminist who's an advocate of unconditional immigration posted a selfie near a street painting with "les françaises aux africains" (french women are for africans) next to a striked out FN type "la France aux français".

Posted at least two follow up videos of her getting harassed by africans and muslims, gets super pissy when people laugh at her poo poo.

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Dec 1, 2016

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

fits my needs posted:

Cool, now explain why demographics white nationalist autists like Dylan Roof aren't being targeted and singled out as domestic terrorists? A lot more of those dudes running around than crazy refugee terrorists.

Oh he was just mentally ill/troubled/had a tough childhood and is a "lone wolf"? Oh, ok then.....lmao

After Dylan Roof killed a church full of people, there was a cacophony of calls to have the confederate flag banned because someone found a picture of Roof holding one. People were tearing down statues and poo poo. If you think that ppl aren't loudly and constantly decrying the ideology behind white nationalism, then you're stupid as poo poo.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

unpacked robinhood posted:

A local vocal internet feminist who's an advocate of unconditional immigration posted a selfie near a street painting with "les françaises aux africains" (french women are for africans) next to a striked out FN type "la France aux français".

Posted at least two follow up videos of her getting harassed by africans and muslims, gets super pissy when people laugh at her poo poo.

huh? how does that translate to french women are for africans and not "the french africans" as in france is not for the french but for the french africans

I thought it was a play on France for the French

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pon de Bundy posted:

huh? how does that translate to french women are for africans and not "the french africans" as in france is not for the french but for the french africans

I thought it was a play on France for the French

I think I don't understand your post, sorry

It's this painting

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
It's really too bad all these terrors get deaded. I bet they would have such nice things to say afterwards.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
maybe my French is bad but I thought it said "France for the French Africans "

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Hellllll yeah***

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nevvy Z posted:

The only answer to all of this is say gently caress all religions, all religions are banned, because they all loving suck.

To my ears everything people level against Islam they might as well be saying into a mirror for their _______ beliefs. This poo poo is getting real old.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Pon de Bundy posted:

maybe my French is bad but I thought it said "France for the French Africans "

I don't think it does.
I guess the "artist"s intent is to show us how 'simplistic and racist' the striked statement is by comparing it to a similarly constructed one that is obviously retarded.
Except he's a jackoff artist who ignores anything more complicated than "frontiers bad" and got paid 17000€ by the city for this garbage.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

lol

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Blazing Ownager posted:

The only answer to all of this is say gently caress all religions, all religions are banned, because they all loving suck.

To my ears everything people level against Islam they might as well be saying into a mirror for their _______ beliefs. This poo poo is getting real old.

This sounds good on paper but people just find other less mainstream religions like social justice and feminism and still cause trouble.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Hmm judging by some recent probations in this thread it is against the rules to dislike islam or make light of it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Nevvy Z posted:

Actually, everyone after Abraham was a muslim. Isa (Jesus) was/is waiting in Paradise next to Allah to come down, glistening with anointing oil, to break the cross and kill the pig. After a glorious reign, he will die and be buried in the grave that was reserved for him these past 1,400 years next to that of the Prophet and his closest companions in Medina.

• Locked thread