Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devil
Jul 14, 2012

It's less comfortable than a bus actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Chinatown posted:

*doesnt need to have other two people get up since he got a bulkhead seat like a pro* :grin:

*takes shoes off and rests filthy feet with ragged, yellowing toenails on the bulkhead*

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
i am sitting in a bus window seat right now

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Ranma Fan Art posted:

ive never been on an airplane what's it like

very dangerous; it's better to be in the plane

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
why don't we just all donate to buy a jet for the site's users, then we wouldn't ahve to theorize about it. we could just do it. i call window seat.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Novo posted:

very dangerous; it's better to be in the plane

:eyepop:

I've lucked out as far as lack of turbulence lately. So they've felt like bus rides.

On my way to Vegas last month there were some religious nut jobs holding hands and saying Hail Marys half the trip which freaked me out though (thought for sure they was gonna blow the plane up); I also had the window seat that day too.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

unpleasantly turgid posted:

why don't we just all donate to buy a jet for the site's users, then we wouldn't ahve to theorize about it. we could just do it. i call window seat.

Goonjet™ Airllines. We'll get Kyanka a pilot's license and it'll all be fun

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

try taking a poo poo in the back of a coach bus if you like to live dangerously

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this is cool i like watching everything get small

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hold my beer, i'm going to go out for a a closer look at that cloud

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

numberoneposter posted:

try taking a poo poo in the back of a coach bus if you like to live dangerously

poo poo in the front if you're a pro

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
Opens up the window so I can sneak outside for a quick smoke.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Immediately when the fasten seat beat blinks on I hustle up to the front to take a huge poo poo because I can't wait until the end of my 35 minute commuter flight.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
"Hey, my kid's flying for the first time, mind switching seats with him so he can watch out the window?"

*Child produces a high-end tablet from their person and proceeds to stare at it for the entire 8-hour flight, pausing only to use the bathroom*

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
* Bitches MERCILESSLY at the gate that there simply must not be any peanuts on this flight because of loving turd baby that's probably only slightly allergic. *
* Boards the plane laughing it off like, "hah, haaah, sup guys, here's the little guy that ruined peanuts!" *
* It doesn't work, everyones pretty pissed *
* Gets stabbed and thrown off the flight mid air with stupid god drat baby *
* A normie escapes one of the obese livestock and takes my window seat *

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

If you're over land: look at all those green circles loving everywhere

if you're over water: oh look, clouds, and the ocean

And if its night there might as well just be a sheet of black paper taped over the window.

Also i just got off a plane, the lady next to me got mad and asked if i was hacking when i was on my computer, i was debugging a dumb phone app you dummy

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Blockade posted:

If you're over land: look at all those green circles loving everywhere

if you're over water: oh look, clouds, and the ocean

And if its night there might as well just be a sheet of black paper taped over the window.

Also i just got off a plane, the lady next to me got mad and asked if i was hacking when i was on my computer, i was debugging a dumb phone app you dummy

Sir this is a McDonald's drive through

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Sir this is a McDonald's drive through
in that case ill get ten chicken tendies and hot mustard

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Furious internal debate on whether it's too antisocial to close the blinds and the probability that one of you row mates objects and will end in all-out fisticuffs.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

*throws a beer can out the window at slow gently caress rear end cessena*

GET A TURBOPROP BITCH!!!!

devil
Jul 14, 2012

Who the hell says chicken "tendies". Just say tenders. Wtf

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*duct tapes iPad to window, turns camera on with sepia tone filter* :mmmsmug:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

*waves to God and His angels* Haha :) Hallelujah

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

*Takes unfocused photograph of armrest, windowpane, and a view of whatever city is being flown out of*

Thanks for the great time Philly! It's been real, hope to catch you again soon! #philly #wanderer #travellife #alwaysonthego

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

*is way too drunk for a 2 hour flight*

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
anyone wanna swap i hate window seats gently caress flying gently caress heights *takes 4 valium and stays up for 26hours*

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
*plays music on phone loudly, no earbuds*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB3ivplADe4

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
*have some food/drink an 2 hours before flight*
*bathroom before I leave home*
*check in and head to gate to wait*
*wait for the boarding in 5min call, find a bathroom and pee*
*get on plane, eventually it taxi's out and takes off*
*look at in-flight timer to see how long flight will be, register the 2 hours in my head*
*suddenly feel the urge to pee*
*hold it in for 2 hours because you don't wanna ask the middle and isle seat people to get up for me*

:smith:

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Wishes that maybe one day the airlines will integrate a toilet or waste receptacle right into each airplane seat, so you can just relax all your sphincter(s) whenever the urge strikes, without disturbing the passenger sitting an inch next to you.

Edit:

Also... before takeoff you are looking out your window that gives you a good view of the wing and/or engine and you see an open service panel or some kind of obvious leak or something doesn't look right about the flap setting and you internally debate with yourself as to whether you should alert a flight crew member, or just assume it doesn't matter and then die screaming 30 seconds later because you were too chicken to tell anyone about it

Number_6 fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Nov 29, 2016

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
does anyone get mad at the people in southwest group A that sit in the aisle seat.

like gently caress dude the flight's full just sit by the window so people can grab a seat when the plane inevitably fills up GOSH

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Also we've all been here:

*at gate, notice the toddlers running around and the crying baby*
*"please not my row please not my row"*
*people with small children may board early*
*board in the last group of people, walk down the isle looking to see where the kid roulette has happened*
*find your seat*
*it's the window seat next to the lady with a small, loud child who is already seated; behind the seat of another small, loud child and the baby behind you*

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Aisle, dude

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
If you want to sleep, get a window seat or you have no right to complain about being made to get up. You knew what you were getting into.

The caveat would be the first class bed seats. I always get aisle on those because it's 10 times more annoying when you not only have to wake the guy up, you have to wait for the seat to get back into the regular mode so you can actually get out, and they most definitely will extend it back into the bed form before you get back and make you go through it again. Or you could be that guy who tries to climb over and knocks over a bunch of drinks and gets yelled at by the flight attendants.

Forward Toward
Aug 14, 2015

No Tank You. not today tanks. Tank you very much.

TANK TANK TANK

VRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Yes I am

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

yeah I eat rear end posted:

If you want to sleep, get a window seat or you have no right to complain about being made to get up. You knew what you were getting into.

The caveat would be the first class bed seats. I always get aisle on those because it's 10 times more annoying when you not only have to wake the guy up, you have to wait for the seat to get back into the regular mode so you can actually get out, and they most definitely will extend it back into the bed form before you get back and make you go through it again. Or you could be that guy who tries to climb over and knocks over a bunch of drinks and gets yelled at by the flight attendants.

I don't know what kind of dumbass design that is, because they can just place seats in this pattern and nobody has to disturb anybody.

Also, people who take window seats and don't close the blinds are assholes. There is absolutely nothing to look at until descent for landing so close it and watch a movie or sleep like a normal person.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
That's how they do it on nicer airlines. Usually if I'm flying first class it's united and they do a 2/1/2 setup with their lie-flat seats. If you get the middle it's pretty sweet though, double aisle privileges.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

devil posted:

Who the hell says chicken "tendies". Just say tenders. Wtf

could not agree more

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Professor of Cats posted:

*Get's more free whiskey from the smoking hot flight attendant.*

*My Wife sitting next to me orders wine.*

*is in first class*

Not with that grammer, pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

SERPUS posted:

Immediately when the fasten seat beat blinks on I hustle up to the front to take a huge poo poo because I can't wait until the end of my 35 minute commuter flight.

i don't mind getting up for people but honestly unless you have a bowel problem due to unfortunate genes or age it's kinda weird that you'd need to hit the potty on a flight that's less than 4 hours.

• Locked thread