Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i got window seats on both my flights to and from my home town for the holidays and it's frickin great! i thought about the position of the plane and the most likely direction it will take off in given wind conditions (i have autism haha) and got the best seats in the house so i can see the land durind takeoff! i farted in the guy's lap next to me when trying to get to the toilet but that's what you get for not moving out to the isle you rude dummy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

shame on an IGA posted:

Just lol if you pay hundreds to thousands of dollars to rent god-tier wizard powers for a few hours and do anything except stare out the window the entire time

why don't you like iga i just went to one then and got some up&gos (2x protein because i'm a real big boy) good prces and they support the local farmers :)

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I don't get why people get snobby about airlines. It's just a big frickin' metal box with seats in it no matter who you fly with. Just sit down, shut up and read a book, you can do that on any flight. Stop whinging like a 1st world millenial baby and be thankful you are even able to fly.

'But oh no this one serves me crappy pies with half an inch more leg room for an extra $200 boo hoo.'

• Locked thread