Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DoctorGonzo posted:

So it seems that Flair will be on tv again.

Yeah she has her ~guaranteed rematch~ with Banks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Flair as Banks' mouthpiece would make sense since she sucks on the mic

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
wwe needs a stalemate by repetition rule. if two persons have swapped a belt between them three times, the belt is stripped and the two are forbidden from competing for it until it's changed hands again

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Ric and Sasha spend weeks alternating crying on TV

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

TV Zombie posted:

Given that Talking Smack helps some wrestlers show their character...has Apollo Crews been on it yet? If so, he needs to be on there again.

Ironically last night Michael Mizanin guest-hosted Talking Smack and specifically brought up Apollo Crews as an example of Daniel Bryan's failures as a General Manager, asking why we don't know more about him and his motivations - paraphrased - "He's jacked but he's short, why is that? Did he get bullied as a kid so he got swole? We don't know!"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

So it seems that Flair will be on tv again.

As long as they don't go the obvious route of "he turns on Sasha at Roadblock, Charlotte gets the belt back again" it could be alright

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

As long as they don't go the obvious route of "he turns on Sasha at Roadblock, Charlotte gets the belt back again" it could be alright

lol too bad this is WWE we're talking about

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Flair shouldnt be on tv anymore, its sad looking. I hope they dont put him in the womens feud again.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

if this happens I'm never loving watching again because holy poo poo this would be monumentally bad

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

DoctorGonzo posted:

Flair shouldnt be on tv anymore, its sad looking. I hope they dont put him in the womens feud again.

Yeah I want him to just keep talking poo poo about Ohio State.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Jerusalem posted:

Ironically last night Michael Mizanin guest-hosted Talking Smack and specifically brought up Apollo Crews as an example of Daniel Bryan's failures as a General Manager, asking why we don't know more about him and his motivations - paraphrased - "He's jacked but he's short, why is that? Did he get bullied as a kid so he got swole? We don't know!"

So Talking Smack is now the show where people shoot on what the company is doing wrong.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Nikki Bella finally got to do something that a lot of us have been wanting to us to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0rDtUV543w

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Ric and Sasha spend weeks alternating crying on TV

gently caress yeah time to watch raw live again

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I wish Dolph Ziggler was dead

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That DICK! posted:

:yeah:

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

That DICK! posted:

I mean if he wants to go be a pundit on Fox and leave wrestling behind I'm fine with that. But if that doesn't work out then yeah death it is.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im a fan of the fashion police. Im not a fan of Dolph Ziggler.

Im also a fan of Nikkis boobs.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
205 Live was good.
Talking Smack host Mike Mizanin was great.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Sasha and Ric should get married and then Ric dies of a heart attack.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Defiance Industries posted:

So Talking Smack is now the show where people shoot on what the company is doing wrong.

Talking Smack owns and is good.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

wwe needs a stalemate by repetition rule.

But that would have been in direct conflict with Batista's "perpetual number-one contender" rule. :ohdear:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

keevo posted:

Nikki Bella finally got to do something that a lot of us have been wanting to us to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0rDtUV543w

Get hit on by Fandango? :shobon:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Jerusalem posted:

Is that the miz's idea of a backstory?

That's terrible.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

shiksa posted:

That's terrible.

He was just making an example, which is more effort than creative has ever done with crews.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

The_Rob posted:

He was just making an example, which is more effort than creative has ever done with crews.

That's true but it sucks

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
It's almost like he's playing a character and can't go full-shoot or else someone would notice. Or he's dumb in real life but somehow less dumb than the "let's have him be smiling flippy big black man" writers. Either way, it's good for someone to say something.

bartok
May 10, 2006

shiksa posted:

That's terrible.

Yeah but it is something as opposed to nothing.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtk6Xn7lH8Y
Dash Wilder playing tetris with Tye and Angelo Dawkins with Brennan "The Great Black Otaku" Williams asking what everyone's favorite anime is

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

thelazyblank posted:

Tozawa: *puts foot on ring post*
Trainers: NOOOOOOOO

I want to see how they'll react to his million slaps to the chest spot.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

That TJP UUDD vid was kinda dissapointing and didn't live up to the hype when Creed said he would release it after the channel reached a certain amount of viewers.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

TV Zombie posted:

That TJP UUDD vid was kinda dissapointing and didn't live up to the hype when Creed said he would release it after the channel reached a certain amount of viewers.

TJP was bad and underwhelming you say. I for one am shocked.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
"no flips just quiddich" loving lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Politico posted:

Linda McMahon, a professional wrestling executive and former Republican contender for Connecticut’s U.S. Senate seats, is among the top contenders to lead Trump’s Small Business Administration, sources close to the matter tell POLITICO.

McMahon has talked to several members of the transition team over the last few days about the SBA position, and it’s looking increasingly likely, one transition source said. “It’s very, very real,” the source added. “For the last several days, it has been discussed seriously internally.”

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

enzo got in the new day's time machine didn't he

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Update: Dave says it's Feb 12 and Raw exclusive

Fast Lane March 5, SD

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

bartok posted:

Yeah but it is something as opposed to nothing.

Apollo crews is short so he brings a step stool to reach the ring. But he's jacked so he stands on it and powerbombs people

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Update: Dave says it's Feb 12 and Raw exclusive

Fast Lane March 5, SD

I can't wait for the WOMENS REVOLUTION Elimination Chamber match.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

all the gimmick PPVs that are awesome with good booking and terrible with bad booking go to RAW

give them TLC, it's hard to gently caress up, just put people through the things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

also it pretty much guarantees that a smackdown boy is winning the RR

• Locked thread