Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
Is now a good time to start the livery argument?

Personally the Honda earth was a highlight for me. The Marlborough ferraris a second and the black and gold lotus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
What a team player Nico is. Got mine bitches good luck with those rule changes. loving wanker. That said I am happy he has hosed off. Please oh please don't let them roll him out as a 'pundit' I am looking at you sky sports.

Button to merc makes sense. Great development driver and great racer in the same team is happy tissues time!

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Rico Nonceberg

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/

MustardFacial posted:

Bring back Kamui.

Seriously though, it should be Alonso. I want to see Hamilton get loving destroyed next year by a clearly superior and more handsome driver.

Imagine this thread if Nando went and got demolished by Lewis. More salty tears than Hamilton fans this year for sure.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Button is the best choice! Cheap and will definitely help set the car up. Something Hamilton is rumoured to be poor at.

Also this thread bitched like gently caress when Hamilton got in the mclaren without paying his dues for a decade in shitboxes like others. Wline hasn't done a thing that suggest he deserves what I suspect will be the best car in the pack.

That said they will want a number 2. Letting them race this year didn't end so well...

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
It could be happening guys! Alonso to Mercedes isn't a firm no from the wolf.

Mercedes: Fernando Alonso could partner Lewis Hamilton - Toto Wolff
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/38219533

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Not all Hamilton fans are like that. Most are much much worse...

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/

Der Kyhe posted:

Your golden boy lost, and Rosberg by any meaningful measurement won. Get over it. Or live in the world where Kimi is 3*WC and Alonso has only one.

Hold the gently caress on... any meaningful measurement? Like race wins and poles perhaps?

Also you presume that I don't want to live in a world where fernando only has one WDC. Some of us diehard Lewis fan boys still hate that oval office for this treatment of be second cumming of Christ /Senna.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Please stop quoting that... it makes scrolling on my phone a rsi trigger.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
This is almost confirmed... so it's utter bollocks right? Quantum money coming in anytime now?

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Mclaren shirts £7.50. Yes they are shot white to black loving gradients but merch! Also they kinda need out money...

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/23214435758...Id=531347155320

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
The thing that I find the most unappealing to the eye is that the rear wind sits lower than the shark fin and air box.

Also Lewis said following is harder in these cars. So less overtaking which we obviously had far too much of last year. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/

Norns posted:

Everything about Lance Stroll sucks

Including his mum? :boom:

• Locked thread