Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
We're not even using the high quality canned salmon, this is the dollar store variety.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Bo-Pepper posted:

"is soup a sandwich"

French onion soup in a bread bowl :smug:

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

Lizard Wizard posted:

waffle crisp bisque

sig by vanisher™®

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

sig by vanisher™®

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Waiter! This cereal is cold!

Waiter: its gazpacho

Senior Management

vodka and frosted mini wheats together in a bowl

:jerry:

joke_explainer

These cavalier interpretations of soup are my largest source of frustration with this board, and my original meltdown here was in the great "is soup a drink or a food" debacle. I can't believe you are all repeating the mistakes of the past. I hope you all reconsider before I say something I regret.

social vegan

joke_explainer posted:

These cavalier interpretations of soup are my largest source of frustration with this board, and my original meltdown here was in the great "is soup a drink or a food" debacle. I can't believe you are all repeating the mistakes of the past. I hope you all reconsider before I say something I regret.

if I may ask, what's soup with you?

Manifisto

Lizard Wizard posted:

s-salmon cereal...

walla!

ty nesamdoom!

Business Gorillas

joke_explainer posted:

Check this out:

Sometimes when I get sick I heat up chicken broth and drink it out of a cup

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
You're a monster.

----------------

vanisher

Dentist after a bunch of work is done:

I recommend sticking to a liquid diet, soups, lots of water.

(hands over little baggie with toothbrush, floss, and travel size fruit loops)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Android Blues

joke_explainer posted:

Manifisto posted:

when i order froot loops as an appetizer at a fancy restaurant, I do not let them get away with a single skimpy packet of oyster crackers. no! I require multiple packets, enough oyster crackers so that the multihued fruity cereal is completely hidden, smothered under a blanket of salty, initially crispy but slowly-becoming-milk-sodden crackers. when I order it this way I can detect a trace of reluctant respect underneath the waiter's snooty exterior. "here," I imagine they are thinking, "is a diner to be reckoned with."

FactsAreUseless posted:

*continuing to grind black pepper onto my Cinnamon Toast Crunch until everyone around me is very uncomfortable*

alnilam posted:

hamjobs: oh don't you worry about water intake doc, i drink at least 6 bowls a day

doctor: bowls :confused:

social vegan posted:

*excitedly calls mom*

me: turns out i am a adult

Lizard Wizard posted:

s-salmon cereal...

this thread...!

social vegan

my mind buzzes, synapses firing, new connections formed, my worldview changes. when will the madness end I think, I want to get off the ride. It's like the time I read the coles notes for fight club and then had my older sister explain to me fight club, nothing makes sense anymore. But yob doesn't stop, everything you thought once was is actually something else. On page 5, I post an advocacy petition to give gogurt human rights

Business Gorillas

*working at a soup kitchen*
SOUPS UP!!
*ignores dinner bell, lifts giant bag of off brand frosted flax and begins vigorously shaking it*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

And with the addition of motor oil, my car's engine had become a soup

Rushi

by Smythe
nobody eats cereal anymore i hear :/ but if people have been eating more soup i'm super suspicious now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I mean the oil is on the interior so I think it qualifies as a gushers gross fruit snack TM

:jerry:

alnilam

Vynar posted:

I mean the oil is on the interior so I think it qualifies as a gushers gross fruit snack TM

Cinderful

If you think about it, planet earth, and on a larger scale the galaxy are kind of like a "soup"

Plebian Parasite

Welcome baseball fans! Our specials today are tortilla soup with a nacho cheese broth and frozen milk soup in a pointy waffle bowl. Thank you for visiting Wrigley Field, makers of doublemint soup.

Plebian Parasite

Gum is just a bullion that makes your mouth into soup.

Android Blues

Plebian Parasite posted:

Welcome baseball fans! Our specials today are tortilla soup with a nacho cheese broth and frozen milk soup in a pointy waffle bowl. Thank you for visiting Wrigley Field, makers of doublemint soup.

Plebian Parasite posted:

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

Plebian Parasite posted:

sig by vanisher™®

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!
whiskey on the rocks: also a soup.

unless it's a salad with ice croutons?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
let me make the most disgusting cereal possible

*makes the most disgusting salad possible that comes down essentially to almond slices in a soup of honey mustard*

Plebian Parasite

shredded carrot, raisin, red onion and water chestnut in fat free caesar dressing.

joke_explainer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

whiskey on the rocks: also a soup.

unless it's a salad with ice croutons?

Plebian Parasite posted:

shredded carrot, raisin, red onion and water chestnut in fat free caesar dressing.

lmbo calrissian posted:

let me make the most disgusting cereal possible

*makes the most disgusting salad possible that comes down essentially to almond slices in a soup of honey mustard*

amazing

joke_explainer

Fried chicken and waffles? No. This is a sweet potato / wheat salad with chicken.

Chicken fried steak? No. Plated steak soup, or a steak salad with gravy dressing.

Android Blues

waiter: salad or soup?

diner: do you have anything else on the menu?

waiter: [looks at the diner really wide eyed like an owl]

Android Blues

Physicists have long grappled with the pressing question of whether light is a salad, a soup, or somehow - impossibly - both.

Android Blues

a baby is born. i examine its moisture content carefully using a special spectrometer and then apply either the green clothing ("salad") or the orange clothing ("soup") to its tiny body

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!
At the rec centre, I suffer a mental break. Lifeguards drag me away from the pool while I scream IT'S PEOPLE SOUP

Android Blues

waiter: salad or soup?

diner: do you have anything else on the menu?

waiter: actually, i was asking which of the two universal, inescapable categories you fall into, ma'am. it affects our sales tax.

diner: i don't have to tell you that, there's a law

waiter: you're a god drat soupie aren't you

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!
Me, explaining things to an alien: Yeah I live on a planet, which is a kind of continent soup

Android Blues

joke_explainer posted:

Fried chicken and waffles? No. This is a sweet potato / wheat salad with chicken.

Chicken fried steak? No. Plated steak soup, or a steak salad with gravy dressing.

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

At the rec centre, I suffer a mental break. Lifeguards drag me away from the pool while I scream IT'S PEOPLE SOUP

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

Me, explaining things to an alien: Yeah I live on a planet, which is a kind of continent soup

social vegan

bible study's over, kids, time for a rousing round of soup, salad, or animal

alnilam

lmao at all the posts

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

social vegan posted:

bible study's over, kids, time for a rousing round of soup, salad, or animal

trick question, animals are both soup and salad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

trick question, animals are both soup and salad

it's soup and salad, not soup and cereal!

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread