Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

pentyne posted:

Hey guys I'm trying to play preParti on my Android and I'm stuck at the 4* level. The bride just won't level up and I'm not about to pay $9.99 for a nicer wedding dress so she gains prestige. Any tips?
Oh, that one's easy. Just have her sneak into the kitchen and poison the chef with the spoiled shrimp from the low-rent catering company the bride's father hired. When he goes to vomit into the vichyssoise bonk him over the head with the dildo shaped ice sculpture and take his outfit. Due to a glitch her prestige level resets and then you should be able to 1H parry the rapey Best Man. When he's staggered instead of doing a riposte land a jumping 2H R2, followed immediately by detonating her suicide vest. When she respawns that should give her enough XP to get the 5* dress.

Of course you need both the "Shotgun Wedding" and "Divorce Within 3 Years" DLCs installed, but that kinda goes without saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

tote up a bags posted:

Does this still work if I'm using huge-horsedic-modv015?
No that makes it CTD, use 016.5

• Locked thread