Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tony Montana posted:

This is ridiculous. Do you mind me asking how much you earn?

I can tell you now I earn 150k a year, that's 100 less than 250, I drive a BMW, live in Camberwell in Melbourne and have every toy you could think of and probably quite a few more you don't know about yet. I always pay for dinner/drinks with my girlfriend, it just seems crass any other way.

God this combined with the post about your ultra-frugal dad explains so much about who you are and why you are such a loving defender of the status quo and ready to yell at people for being "slackers."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tony Montana posted:

It's not that you shouldn't think you're doing better than the guy pumping your gas or whatever, you probably are

Jesus loving Christ man, have you no sense of decency/shame any more or are you determined to become a caricature of a "wealthy" person?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

photomikey posted:

I don't have anything to support it. I read it in passing somewhere. It probably stuck with me because it's my situation and there's a bit of confirmation bias at work.

Someone who made it from nothing and then expects everyone else to be able to do the same easily?

Are you Adam Carolla? It would explain a lot about your posting.

• Locked thread