Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Go you stupid bruins don't loving lose to the hurricanes of all goddamn teams.

Also why the gently caress is the lower bowl so empty tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Go Canes and Bruins Defense

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Here's all your dumb poo poo tonight btw.

I'm grumpy. Need more :coffee:

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
hilarious start to the Rangers game. Kreider gets kneed in the back of the head 10 secondsin and leaves the game and then Lundqvist lets in a bouncer from center ice

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
Hey BAS,
Remember when last season I wanted someone to torch TD Garden since Bruins were incapable of winning at home?
Yeeeeeah...

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE

Duke Chin posted:

I'm grumpy. Need more :coffee:

Just made a fresh pot. Smells soooo good. Freshly ground coffee beans, cream and a teaspoon brown sugar :smug:

Duke Chin posted:

Also why the gently caress is the lower bowl so empty tonight?

Grebo posted:

Bruins incapable of winning at home

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
aaaaaaaaaand Jimmy Hayes fails to do the thing boy that's new and exciting!

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Grebo posted:

Bruins were incapable of winning at home?

Also it just clicked in that they're playing the Carolina Hurricanes of North Carolina.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

fans in Buffalo are giant babies. Trade for the rights to a guy who doesn't want to sign with you? Better boo him

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Here watch this instead:

http://i.imgur.com/FdzeeEy.mp4

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

How long until Sweeney puts him on the top pair?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That puck was going 3 feet wide and gets the luckiest bounce.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
Of course MAF gave up the first goal of someone's career. Its his thing.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
A little divey, a little interferencey. Kind of an easy call to be made there. meh. :shrug:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
Jack n Brick even sound kinda bored in this one. Does everybody else got a case of the Thursdays, too?

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
HAHAHAHA! Refs can't even agree on if it's a hand pass or not. This can end up with some interesting calls :laffo:

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
McDonagh!!!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Kuhnackl you dumbass

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Jovial Cow posted:

McDonagh!!!

:toot:

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Levitate posted:

fans in Buffalo are giant babies. Trade for the rights to a guy who doesn't want to sign with you? Better boo him

people are booing athletes on a different team. what a bunch of clowns

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Duke Chin posted:

Jack n Brick even sound kinda bored in this one. Does everybody else got a case of the Thursdays, too?

Honestly? Yes. Its been a lovely week in a lovely year of the shittiest timeline. Also its my last day off today before 7 straight days and they just authorized pharmacists in Ontario to give travel vaccinations because pharmacies arent busy enough at this time of year. :suicide:

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Anthems at the Flyers Sens game weren't the best I've ever heard

Borowiecki looks like a troglodyte

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Anthems at the Flyers Sens game weren't the best I've ever heard

Borowiecki looks like a troglodyte

That was Phaneuf.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Hornquist you fucker you pass that to Sid

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

GJ cats on giving up a goal in 90 seconds, and then a PP straight after.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Justin Schultz is cool and good and nearly banked a shot off of Kessel.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Hoo boy Gudas is lucky the Sens were offsides on that 3-on-1

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

GJ cats on giving up a goal in 90 seconds, and then a PP straight after.

Theyre playing Dallas, I wouldnt worry about not being able to get that one back.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Furnaceface posted:

Theyre playing Dallas, I wouldnt worry about not being able to get that one back.

no they aren't.

Is the Pittsburgh broadcast a joke? they did a whole feature on Stephen Johns during the 1st period after he assisted on the goal. Talking about how Johns almost scored his first career NHL goal. Then in the intermission they asked Johns what what it felt like to almost get his first NHL goal against his good friend Marc Andre Fleury.

Not only does Johns have 2 goals already this season, he scored in the previous season too.

Like I appreciate that they are actually highlighting Dallas Stars players, but how loving difficult is it to use the hockey reference website?

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Watching a Sens game is difficult but since there's never any whistles, it will be over quick

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Starsfan posted:

no they aren't.

Is the Pittsburgh broadcast a joke? they did a whole feature on Stephen Johns during the 1st period after he assisted on the goal. Talking about how Johns almost scored his first career NHL goal. Then in the intermission they asked Johns what what it felt like to almost get his first NHL goal against his good friend Marc Andre Fleury.

Not only does Johns have 2 goals already this season, he scored in the previous season too.

Like I appreciate that they are actually highlighting Dallas Stars players, but how loving difficult is it to use the hockey reference website?

They are very very bad.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

People don't usually get as wide open in hockey as Hoffman was there

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That Lundquist goal is fantastic.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Furnaceface posted:

Honestly? Yes. Its been a lovely week in a lovely year of the shittiest timeline. Also its my last day off today before 7 straight days and they just authorized pharmacists in Ontario to give travel vaccinations because pharmacies arent busy enough at this time of year. :suicide:

My takeaway from this is that you're a Canadian Pharmacist who stabs people for a living.

Also, sorry bruh :reject::respek::v:

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Caps almost scored a goal but the clock literally ticked from 0.1 to 0.0 when the puck was on the line.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Grebo posted:

HAHAHAHA! Refs can't even agree on if it's a hand pass or not. This can end up with some interesting calls :laffo:

Both of these guys would appear to not like Boston very much:

http://scoutingtherefs.com/2016/12/16087/tonights-nhl-referees-linesmen-12116-2/
(and are indifferent-to-don't like Carolina much)

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ian I understand you scored a goal already, but please do not stick handle at the opposing blue line and instead fire the slapper near the goal. Far more effective.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Maybe stop giving up odd man rushes Pens.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
hahaha whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the actual sweet hell was that call, ref

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Tarasenko is pretty good.