Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Finlands Sexiest
Feb 26, 2007

Hard posted:

[DEF] Smoke: Sleeps in his nest of beauties with his toxic babes. He uses mustard gas basically.
So that's what's in the canister!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finlands Sexiest
Feb 26, 2007
BB nerf and shield buffs sound good. Tatchanka still useless but maybe I'll just have to see him in action

Finlands Sexiest
Feb 26, 2007
So this season do we get the highest rank charm we achieve or the one we end up with at the end of season? I care so much for my charms!

Finlands Sexiest
Feb 26, 2007
Is there any site where I can check if this cool nick guy N1gg3r_lynch3r has been banned? I know I should just report and move on with my life but I can't

Finlands Sexiest
Feb 26, 2007
Everything is worse than before but I just have to take it. Core gameplay still awesome

• Locked thread