Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Don't play competitive if you don't intend to compete.

You can compete without being a raging fuckface though. I'm pretty high up in OW but you'll never hear me get angry because its a fun game and I know i'm not going pro anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Every time I look at mumble I wonder why anyone still uses it tbh. Discord is easy as hell to use.

I feel the same way about teamspeak.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Wait hard doesn't post anymore? The gently caress did you guys do to him?

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Revisiting this game after spending a couple hundred hours of overwatch is a beautiful thing.

I've gone from not being able to aim or use sound ques (I was a legit bronze player) to demolishing the people it puts me against. I've even won on the new maps that i've not played on yet. Did they make shotguns more fun (as in, not poo poo)? I've had a hell of a time just breaching walls with buck and nailing the people behind it with four rounds of hilarious goodness.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I'm playing at scrub level still (i played this for around 70 hours or so but never really taking it seriously and just laughing with fuze) but now that i'm taking it a little more serious i'm pretty sure everyone sucks if you're just aggressive as hell.

Knew a guy was hiding behind a wall so I just shottied out the whole wall like I was the villain in some monster movie. Dude was talking in chat about how he had no idea wtf was going on, all he could hear was gunfire and all he could see was the wall exploding.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I'm still pissed i can't just pay whatever the difference is to get the full edition, to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
On the plus side buck is fun enough that I don't feel pressured unless someone else takes buck from me.

• Locked thread