Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I can tell you what's about to happen..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Infinitum posted:

I can tell you what's about to happen..

https://youtu.be/eqyrtzpeZ_w

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Doesn't look like the link worked right. That's what I get for phone-posting.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
how good is ballet

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Still waiting on one action. You know who you are. :colbert:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

gently caress that person :colbert:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Poison Mushroom posted:

Still waiting on one action. You know who you are. :colbert:

Not it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

sorry guys it was me, I had work today and forgot to send in an action

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Who are you killing SSV?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

*guarding

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

SirSamVimes posted:

I'd tell you to guard me but I'm pretty positive scum is leaving me alone to get turboed today instead.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

IllegallySober posted:

I'd tell you to guard me but I'm pretty positive scum is leaving me alone to get turboed today instead.

why would I guard an obvious scumbo?

Also even if you weren't scum, you said that your power was a choice between 2x night cop 1x day cop and if you've used your daycop, that means you're VT now so I have no reason to guard you.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

SirSamVimes posted:

why would I guard an obvious scumbo?

Also even if you weren't scum, you said that your power was a choice between 2x night cop 1x day cop and if you've used your daycop, that means you're VT now so I have no reason to guard you.

This is also true. I am VT now.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

why did you even ask to be guarded

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

SirSamVimes posted:

why did you even ask to be guarded

:thejoke:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yeah pppppppppprrrrreeeeetttttttyyyy sure your rear end is getting turbo'd Mr My-Daycop-Got-Redirected

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

You should probably at least do the gym challenge before you turbo me.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

¿Por qué no los dos?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

Truth Quark posted:

I wonder what happens if we turbo someone before the gym challenge

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I would imagine it means we don't get a gym challenge.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Correct. That gym will be skipped entirely since they're weighed by remaining players

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I should still get effort points for it

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Going to sleep

Turbo IS

:tootzzz:

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
do not loving turbo anyone in this game ever holy poo poo

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

this is a stickup posted:

do not loving turbo anyone in this game ever holy poo poo

Seriously.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I could totally buy this whole fake cop result thing being a hard bus that inf came up with to make him look super good so don't take my side, jerk!!

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I say we turbo DB who's with me

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
turbo me and put me out of my misery

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm working until 9 on a busy Friday night.

Please turbo me.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
:ghost: turbo me :ghost:

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I called dibs alright, back off

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

don't turbo me, I need to die by scum's hands

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

SirSamVimes posted:

i work at the racism store

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Day 6 has arrived!

SLASHER HAWKE has been SLASHED and HAWKED!
i am the bird is no longer the bird!
IllegallySober is illegally taking a dirt nap!

SLASHER HAWKE's Role PM posted:

You are Pineco, Town-aligned Bomb! Your type is Bug, and you can evolve once.

When you are killed, you will kill the player responsible. When you are hanged, you will kill the player who hammered you.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

i am the bird's Role PM posted:

Congratulations on evolving! You are now Bayleef, Town-aligned One-Shot Doctor! Your type is Grass, and you can evolve once more.

As a one-use power, you may target another player and protect them from one attempt to kill them that night. This includes an effect of that player's own power that would kill them.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

IllegallySober's Role PM posted:

You are Misdreavus, Scum-aligned Perisher! Your type is Ghost, and you cannot evolve.

You have a factional nightkill. In addition, once per game, instead of performing the nightkill, you may sing a Perish Song targeting another player. On the following night, both you and the targetted player will die. This ability cannot fail or be protected against unless you are roleblocked on the night you choose your target. (It can, however, be redirected that night.)

You win when you control the vote and no other players/factions with a killing ability remain. Your scumbuddies are [scum] and your scumdoc is [less full now].

Unfulfilled Potential
Forretress, Town-aligned Motion Sensor Bomb (Each night, get a passive report of how many people are visiting you, and you then choose whether or not to detonate, which will kill you and everyone visiting you that night. You no longer detonate when killed or hammered.)
Meganium, Town-aligned Doctor

It is now Day 6!

:siren: Leader Jasmine would like to battle! :siren:

Jasmine is here, and both she and those her defeat her are tough as steel! However, those who lose find their ears ringing!

Advantage: Fighting, Fire, Ground
Disadvantage: Ice, Normal, Rock
Team Size: 3
Difficulty: 4

Deadline's gonna be Monday, December 19th at 7 PM, EST. I'd like to wrap this game up by Wednesday if possible.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (5): Dick Bastardly, Infinitum, SirSamVimes, this is a stickup, Truth Quark

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to hang. The current deadline is December 19th, 2016 at 7 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 19 hours.

IDK when next deadline will be, holidays are weird.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

:ghost: :unsmigghh: :ghost:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Funny story, I actually almost accidentally posted the version of the PM with the actual players and scumdoc link.

I am very smart. :downs:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Well... that would certainly explain both why IS has posted so little and why he was willing to die to kill Tobbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
interesting. guess he used that on slasher. pretty good move.

• Locked thread