Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
That's a convoluted explanation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

also a bulletproof role wouldn't be out of the realm of plausibility with your pokermens but this is too in the weeds for me to stake anything on

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

The only thing that would sway me is a counterclaim because there is in-game evidence of a type-cop according to RF's flip, but this could also have been a Kash present (lol sorry Kash you dead)

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I can still evolve and am a +1 for what it's worth

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

boo wrong bird

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

Huh, I thought we had one more after I nommed stick

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

welp, still on the fence about this but we're past the point of no return

##vote Tobbs

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

The gently caress

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I say we turbo DB who's with me

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I sincerely thought stick had posted and not counter-claimed cop and so IS's quiet play felt coppy to me. gently caress, man. Sorry stick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

can we kill DB yet

• Locked thread