Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Electronico6 posted:

Just don't send GG to people who forfeit on round 1.

Please do GG us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
I stopped playing because there will be a wipe and I can't be arsed to grind cards knowing that. I will, however, play once the game is released.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Some Gwent keys here:

http://www.gwentdb.com/news/64-10-000-gwent-beta-keys-giveaway-grab-yours-here

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Happy International Women's Day~!

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
So I bit the bullet and got back into this, even though there will be a wipe. This is a fun game. Too fun, perhaps. (Sigh.)

Anyone feel like giving suggestions on my scrublord deck, slapped together from the cards I have atm? My usual tactic with this is dropping Eredin and (if I'm lucky) Ciri in the first round and passing, then trying to counter the enemy buffing until at the end, hopefully, I am ahead in cards and can drop the witches as the finisher.

Megazver fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Mar 8, 2017

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Electronico6 posted:

You should do it the other way around and maybe even try to push for a 2 straight round KO. Go for the first round with the Crones, and if you can't power through the second, then go with Eredin/Ciri. This also means you're less liable to just draw the crones on R2/3 and get dead cards on the hand. Get a second ghoul instead of the Fiend, and drop the tremors for a second lacerate/thunder.

I'll give it a go, thanks. In terms of Gold cards I also got my hands on a Yennefer and Aard by now, would either of these be a better fit for this deck?

Megazver fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Mar 8, 2017

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
It's a little disappointing they didn't get Charles Dance for Emhyr for Gwent. His voice is pure loving awesome.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Is the campaign mode coming with the open beta?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
Need a good new title.

• Locked thread