Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
but seriously this is a thing right.. I am thinking about delving huge portions of my life and time into this to try to make my business so successful

google adwords

or google adwords express?

do i spend like LOTS of money or like gently caress ALL money>>>>>>?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
bet some of you greasy father feelers do this poo poo for a living? right?

I had some desperate as gently caress dick suckers from queensland call me the other day selling this poo poo to me. seventy nine dollars a month just for managing it

surely me.. a person with a keyboard of steel and total infertilitty. can do this for mself

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

secretion engine optimization

*farts*

:gas:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thing is.. gotta put money in of my own. CAMPAIGN MONEY

money I wonder if it would be better spent on advertising with the local sex industry. sex work is legal in nz now... honestly I work the sex industry. my cock is ok.. better than my coding skills for sure

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

New Zealand can eat me posted:

secretion engine optimization

*farts*

:gas:

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
echi do you just get trashed every night or are you naturally like this

tmesis
Jan 18, 2007

sup holmes
Megamarm

echinopsis posted:

thing is.. gotta put money in of my own. CAMPAIGN MONEY

money I wonder if it would be better spent on advertising with the local sex industry. sex work is legal in nz now... honestly I work the sex industry. my cock is ok.. better than my coding skills for sure

will you make your sex work name Rod Tronic

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A Pinball Wizard posted:

echi do you just get trashed every night or are you naturally like this

yolo

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

google's algorithms are so advanced now that i don't think adwords are anything more than extra revenue for them at this point. you can type anything into the search bar and it will get you exactly what you need. for instance i could go search "nz housewives looking to bang" and your web page would probably show up right there on the first page.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Frugal dad turds

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
you dont work in technology unless you are getting wasted every night

Apr 7, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

you dont work in technology unless you are getting wasted every night

Is sucking yourself off gay? Asking for a friend.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Citizen Tayne posted:

Is sucking yourself off gay? Asking for a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiPyMciRWQQ

Apr 7, 2003

Excellent, thank you.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

google's algorithms are so advanced now that i don't think adwords are anything more than extra revenue for them at this point. you can type anything into the search bar and it will get you exactly what you need. for instance i could go search "nz housewives looking to bang" and your web page would probably show up right there on the first page.

yes true but i want my business to be the one they get when person searches for the field in general

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
whats the advantage of NOT using adwords express? like what does a person get out of putting "time" into adwords?

working out what search terms are effective and which aren't? targeting demographics?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

have yo considered Facebook adverts and promoted posts, friend?

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
lol if your #content isn't good enough that you don't organically float to the top of google search results like a turd floating to the top the toilet that is the internet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol @ "content", im selling a healthcare service

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

echinopsis posted:

lol @ "content", im selling a healthcare service

so make several pages with a lot of words about why your boner pills are the best, and your web site will shoot to the top of google web search. that's content. it's not rocket aplliances.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Citizen Tayne posted:

froogle dad turds

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

so make several pages with a lot of words about why your boner pills are the best, and your web site will shoot to the top of google web search. that's content. it's not rocket aplliances.

isn't this "search engine optimisation"?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mate imma take you seriously here tho. i mean the idea of targeting my campaign sounds fun and honestly i enjoyed doing a mailchimp campaign and seeing all the unsubscribers yesterday.. idk wanna make the business flourish

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echi penis's medical service

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

google now!

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
logo can be a zippy-looking echidna penis

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

echinopsis posted:

mate imma take you seriously here tho. i mean the idea of targeting my campaign sounds fun and honestly i enjoyed doing a mailchimp campaign and seeing all the unsubscribers yesterday.. idk wanna make the business flourish

well mate imma take you serious here too. it is all seo. just write the right words on your page, that really honestly tell what you're doing, and you don't need ad words. if someone is doing a google search for a new zealand pharmacy, and you do enough words that dsscribe that kind of thing on your web pages, you;ll be at the top of the search. i, personally, don't click the sponsored links because gently caress em. i go down to whatever came up naturally as the top result, without getting paid for.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

start a popular YouTube channel then alienate your "fan base" by hoarding your wares on them in the channel.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

well mate imma take you serious here too. it is all seo. just write the right words on your page, that really honestly tell what you're doing, and you don't need ad words. if someone is doing a google search for a new zealand pharmacy, and you do enough words that dsscribe that kind of thing on your web pages, you;ll be at the top of the search. i, personally, don't click the sponsored links because gently caress em. i go down to whatever came up naturally as the top result, without getting paid for.

hmm looks like i'll have to do old fashioned searching for the field and seeing who comes up and then beat them

i know you and i don't click those links but others .. do ..

Axel Rhodes Scholar
May 12, 2001

Courage Reactor

is this the new yospos kiwi thread

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
why so you can poo poo on nz? take your hate elsewhere mate

this thread is about the serious business of adwords

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
tehre's about 4.5 million people making GBS threads on nz every day

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I'm one of them doing it right now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

i do believe you but I am hedging my bets. ive laid down a few dollars a day to get a taste coz organic searches are turning up dogshit for my website but adwords are always first or second coz i am nailing the keywords. I think the non-technical women and children that this business actually targets dont even notice ads and just click the first link or two. anyway I don't feel like the outlay is huge at all and I like the flexibility the adwords thing gives me and I can see how sucess or not it is anyway. I can stop whenever I want

BUT yeah I need to lay into some serious search engine optimisation coz some of the results are hopeless as far as our business even being on the first page :chanpop:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

well mate getting back to the core issue here, I think the key to a successful pharmacy is probably convenient location and a smile. I don't think having a prominent internet presence is a huge deal, unless your doing some kind of e-pharma sort of thing. save your $ and just get your location listed on google maps.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
new zealand is a beautiful land

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Annual Gift Panda posted:

new zealand is a beautiful land

new Zealand is poo poo land filled with cow fuckers

Adbot