Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Ah. gently caress, I'll have to scrape my old gifs from the old thread.

Wait, I've got the recent AtV downloaded...

See you in the arse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

D_Smart posted:

You guys think you're pissed now? Well then, better get ready for my upcoming blog because it's got some things that nobody saw coming, and which I can 100% guarantee will lead to legal action that will subsequently *force CIG to produce the promised financial accounting for the project - something that most of you are too scared to see happen.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

for old times' sake

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr-I8XIAj8I

https://twitter.com/RobertsSpaceInd/status/785012649813610496

You see there are three things that spur the MoMA to post
The judgement of Goons declaring he's Toast
And with just one email, the ToS melts
The MoMA lingers, with adjustable belts

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

:smug:

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
We got a thread for GIF dumps.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Lladre posted:

Don't worry I made them all the largest and most annoying they could possibly be.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Lladre posted:

It was locked though

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Tippis posted:

Oh, and a tiny little chip manufacturer that was probably not worth mentioning released something called the “Pentium”? And across town in Santa Clara, a bunch of upstarts got together to form a company called nVidia…

They were preceeded by Voodoo and S3 who broke hard into 3d around the time of wing commander prophecy. Voodoo never managed to break away from the limitations of Glide and S3 Virge cards were really loving variable; but they were cheap enough for LAN games of Quake Arena. gently caress the Longest Yard.

I believe that the release of Tie Fighter coincided with the launch of 3d hardware, mainly because you had the dos4/gw executable and a brand new windows client that used a new API called Direct3D.

Hav fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Dec 2, 2016

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Of course the new OP of the SomethingAwful.com Star Citizen thread has a bias against the game. If only we could get an OP that was more fair and balanced we could have a civil discussion in here.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Sum Mors posted:

Of course the new OP of the SomethingAwful.com Star Citizen thread has a bias against the game. If only we could get an OP that was more fair and balanced we could have a civil discussion in here.

Unfortunately Lazrin has been missing for a while now

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Daztek posted:

Unfortunately Lazrin has been missing for a while now

Missing, or serving time.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Dick. Dick Mouse. Dick.

This is code, isn't it? I feel like I'm Nicolas Cage in National Treasure! :tinfoil:

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Not sure how, but this guy can completely shut his mouth between two frames of a video

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Daztek posted:

MX518 best, G400S decent replacement

MX518, aka "The mouse that could survive being strapped to Sarah Connor's face in her dream about being blown to smithereens by a nuclear Armageddon". I only changed mine because I'd literally worn through the plastic on the bottom.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Xaerael posted:

MX518, aka "The mouse that could survive being strapped to Sarah Connor's face in her dream about being blown to smithereens by a nuclear Armageddon". I only changed mine because I'd literally worn through the plastic on the bottom.

The Nokia 3310 of mice

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

:discourse:

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Ground flooring this poo poo, now is my chance to be a top poster

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Like, seriously. Body armour of the future should just be a scalemail-esqe garment made of MX518s. They're so invulnerable to damage, you could probably take a beating from the loving Incredible Hulk and walk away.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

peter gabriel posted:

You can use it to macro anything, there is a Twitter thing called Tweepi where you follow followers of people and you click follow, they move up so I have a macro to wait a random amount of time then click, I can leave that going all day if needs be

Can you macro posting tane to SA.com ?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Please, somebody, do something here.

Make him pet :pgabz: or Sandi or give him a DJ booth

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
I'll go back through the old thread and scrape my songs when I'm on a computer

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
New thread new gifs

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Thanks ATV for highlighting the worst shot of the presenter I would have otherwise missed.
666 kB

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

Ok let's get this thread started off right

I hereby commission this thread in the name of the Warlord, the Crobbler, and the Holy Toast.

May the Stimperor have mercy upon our souls.

etc. etc.

Amen.

Tane.

Doyzer
Jul 28, 2013
We need more ships

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
Posting on page 6666+2

http://i.imgur.com/yh09HfS.gifv

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I hope Marching Powder comes back for the new thread

Slow_Moe
Feb 18, 2013

So, with a new thread, does that mean we get a new stimpire?

Eldragon
Feb 22, 2003

Wow, new OP. I guess this means the game shipped.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

peter gabriel posted:

I have one of these and it is ok

I definitely think gamer-branded shite is shite, but you can justify the right mouse if you use it effectively. I'm liking the Logitech G303, a few extra buttons, convenient sens switching that you don't activate accidentally either.

Keyboards, Headphones, chairs, all that seems to be a guaranteed markup at the cost of cheap styling accents, while providing almost nothing functionally better or sometimes even equivalent to non-gamer products at the same price.

Headphones are so bad these days, just buy some Sony MDR-7506s, they are $80 and they are your music-industry standard studio monitor cans. Use a standalone mic, a lapel mic will do.

I don't know a ton on keyboards, but I like my filco a lot, save the key caps.

Why all these assholes don't sit in Aeron chairs or something of the sort I will never understand. Gamer chairs look like colorful $50 office chairs for $200. I get sponsorships but if you're sitting a lot you should be thinking about ergonomics.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Eldragon posted:

Wow, new OP. I guess this means the game shipped.

Yes it did.

Straight into the garbage can of history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

:sicknasty: