Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015
INRI is a beautiful poster in particular his early work on dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Neurotic Corncob
Nov 12, 2016

A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5g4k5l/production_schedule_is_being_updated_260_release/

2.6 release to live has been pushed back from the 8th to the 16th.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Color us shocked.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Hav posted:

Corsair Wireless ones? They're brilliant. I might need to buy a second set because they also work really well with the PS4. Comfortable and light.

On the mouse front I got a deal on the Logitech 602 recently. It's not terrible, but nothing to write home about. I have G500s out the rear end though, mainly because Logitech's warranty policies had them replace a G9 and MX518, both out of warranty, with G500s.

Strong, like a Gorilla, but soft and yielding, like a nerf ball.

I wasn't keen on the Corsair headsets, they had a weird weight balance to them which put me off. Which is a shame because I now have a Corsair RGB Kb/M combo, and I could have had the full xmas tree combo. I went with the HyperX Cloud II in the end personally. But then, I much prefer wired stuff, and the quality on them is amazing.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Oh dear. Looks like MOMA will need another week to be vindicated. Shock of shocks.

Also hello new thread.

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

EmesiS posted:

And he allegedly spent 8 hours composing this pile of nonsense.
The labor of SomethingJones transcriptions in total could hardly have consumed more than 8 hours, and that was an arduous effort. Chris expressing himself, whether positive or due to frustration, should not be like removing impacted teeth. The man is emotionally bankrupt.

I can believe it, that pile of nonsense is 5800 words high

Really puts all those college papers I bitched about writing into perspective.

*does point-by-point deconstruction of own post*
"I can't fathom why you would think I sound batshit crazy"

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Colostomy Bag posted:

Color us shocked.

What PANTONE® Coated number is that?

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

So.. when does the spam shitposting begin to get this thread to 6666 as fast as possible? Are we gonna be spamming the stimperial text repeatedly or are we gonna do something classy like the atv transcripts over and over?

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Tippis posted:

It's SC, so any tone of grey will suffice.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/real_lethality/status/804401328739024896
https://twitter.com/real_lethality/status/804506672135802880

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Tippis posted:

I would say "Radiant Orchid" - Pantone 18-3224. Color of the year SQ42 was supposed to release when first announced.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Xaerael posted:

I wasn't keen on the Corsair headsets, they had a weird weight balance to them which put me off. Which is a shame because I now have a Corsair RGB Kb/M combo, and I could have had the full xmas tree combo. I went with the HyperX Cloud II in the end personally. But then, I much prefer wired stuff, and the quality on them is amazing.

I wasn't going to admit to the keyboard.

But it's a nice orange color when I play Elite. For....my immersion....

I have some G35s, but they never really lived up to the initial promise for me, and that fake plastic leatherette lasts ten minutes against a really manly man's stubble. Picking the corsair's was basically a stab in the dark based on reviews, and I've been really happy with them. 'Surround' feature is effectively 'reverb on everything', but you can't have it all.

Winter Stormer posted:

Really puts all those college papers I bitched about writing into perspective.

Yeah, but you begin to see the subtle differences between Adderall and Cocaine in terms of sentence structure.

vvvv 'Poppy cutters' - I'm assuming that he means people who mow the tops off poppies, rather than the guys that score the poppies to collect the opium?

Hav fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Dec 2, 2016

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

The ever shifting start date. How can CIG release something that never truly started ?

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mr Fronts posted:

Hey, this means I've now posted in two threads on SA.

I'm no longer confined to the insular world of Derek's mega SC thread. I'm branching out! Spreading my wings!

:3:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
gluuu

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I don't want to piss on anyone's chips, but the gameplay footage for ME: Andromeda looks like more of the very average same.

Still better than anything Croberts is capable of, obviously.

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Also posting in new SC thread.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Also: "Last update : Nov 25th, 216"

Typo and all. They just dont give a gently caress. Come on, even the brown sea should be able to see it.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

grimcreaper posted:

So.. when does the spam shitposting begin to get this thread to 6666 as fast as possible? Are we gonna be spamming the stimperial text repeatedly or are we gonna do something classy like the atv transcripts over and over?

With SomethingJones in absence we can only do one thing.

Free TopHat.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Dementropy posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5g45e3/how_long_has_star_citizens_development_actually/

We must not yield to facts, even if they're from Chris, himself!

Edit: Taxmas:

Chris lies so much the only thing even his backers believe are the lies that haven't been proven totally false yet.

It's like Christmas for them is waiting for the next lie they can defend to the death in the name of a multinational corporation. It's wonderful. It's a wonderful life. :allears:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

baby animals are useless IMO

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

D_Smart posted:

This was already discussed on my Discord server. Without going into too much detail, it wasn't a hoax. However, after going back and forth with them, legal recommended that proceed with caution. In the end, I decided that it simply wasn't worth the hassle; so I killed it.

In other words, he was due for a walk. Got it.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Yes, my pointing out that their emperor is naked is exactly the same as increasing your initial financial stake in a project that has yet to realize.

I'm the one left financially out of pocket, obviously. <makes twirly gesture>

EmesiS posted:

Free TopHat.

I'll take it.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

Solarin posted:

ur useless

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
CIG found out they did no work this week so they had to refactor the release schedule to ReleaseWeek += ReleaseWeek

it happens all the time when competent companies make promises about content their customers have paid for

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire
Just when I wanted to post on quads, thread gets rebooted.

Also, I'm almost 300 pages behind.
Last time I caught up, over a month ago, I managed to stay with it for about two days.
What I get from Derek's forum and twitter, almost nothing happened to SC. So what are we posting about these past 250 pages?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

Think of how much drama he could have avoided if he had someone to say "holy poo poo chris, wtf is this insane poo poo? do NOT post this anywhere." and if he wasn't to far up his own rear end to take this advice.

When you probably insult and berate your employees for having an opinion, he probably did not care what anyone thought. He may have run it by Sandi, who may have added some extra hate, but that's how it goes. Insanity is free. However, we haven't seen anything else from him since so he probably got "advised" to not speak to the plebs again.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

The Titanic posted:

When you probably insult and berate your employees for having an opinion, he probably did not care what anyone thought. He may have run it by Sandi, who may have added some extra hate, but that's how it goes. Insanity is free. However, we haven't seen anything else from him since so he probably got "advised" to not speak to the plebs again.

I'm pretty sure Ben wrote it

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Beexoffel posted:

What I get from Derek's forum and twitter, almost nothing happened to SC. So what are we posting about these past 250 pages?

Quavers posted:

(Stealing Daztek's valor)

Also, call your parents.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Beexoffel posted:

Just when I wanted to post on quads, thread gets rebooted.

Also, I'm almost 300 pages behind.
Last time I caught up, over a month ago, I managed to stay with it for about two days.

The last 500 years

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Solarin posted:

Now I always feel everybody is entitled to an opinion. Except this one. It's a bad opinion. :3:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I'm pretty sure Ben wrote it

It's possible. Ben is capable of writing huge walls of hate inspired poo poo, where really I'm not even sure if I've ever even seen a forum post from Chris on his own forums. There's not a lot to go off of to compare writing tones with there.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Tippis posted:

oh poo poo that's some triggering poo poo right there.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Say it isn't so!! Was this on their highly detailed and clearly well thought out development timeline??? Chris is a genius. I hope his dirty underlings aren't trying to undermine his vast swathes of computer coding and graphical knowledge. That poor guy. I'm gonna spite pledge $5000 because he's trying hard!

First spite pledge of the new thread! :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

ManofManyAliases posted:

In other words, he was due for a walk. Got it.

drat MoMA, you are on fire lately.

Taxxe:

Theotus fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Dec 2, 2016