Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Saying hi on page 42 and reminding everyone to call their parents. They love you dearly and miss hearing from you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

A Neurotic Corncob posted:

pinepple on pizza: actually good

Ban this filth.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

BTW if you have any ammunition I could use I would appreciate it.

I have some pretty dank memes that you could use. I'm sure they would appreciate them.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

That's what I have been doing.

Are you ever going to tell us how much you are in for? I'm morbidly curious.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Boom. Refund issued. $560.

Congrats!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Double post but hey weren't they supposed to make like real models of these loving ships you bought too? Like that was a thing right? Did that poo poo ever happen?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Beet Wagon posted:

Well that made for an interesting day.

Everyone's fine but now I'm wondering when CIG is gonna implement the Space Insurance Adjuster mechanic so I can get a new autism chariot.

drat that loving sucks.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Christmas is being refactored.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

MeLKoR posted:

You are forgetting who's who in this thread, man. Who is it you're quoting?

:doh:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Star Citizen is definitely my GOTY 2016 in every category simply because of this thread. Its the greatest game I'll never play.

Star Citizen is one hell of an emotional rollercoaster and I don't think any of that is going to change in 2017.

This game might be my game of the decade if they keep going the way they are going (They will and its only going to get worse).

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fat Shat Sings posted:

put out the factsareuseless signal by making some comedy so he can come murder it

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lol

[–]chicken_bizkit [+1]new user/low karma 3 points 30 minutes ago
They had to cancel 10ftc because every time they would ask chris "Will this be in the game?" Chris would say yes and add another month to the release date.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

TheAgent posted:

hello

same guy who sent the sq42 cancellation rumor over

That smells like bullshit. We've gone over the the MoCap numbers and they seem to add up on our end. I have no idea what this guy is on about.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

alf_pogs posted:

i slogged through that thing on netflix last night and the hypnotist making that dudes girlfriend say "acknowledged" made me feel physically unwell

Wait what is this from?? I need to know.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Goobs posted:

"My Sex Robot". It's on Netflix now.

This is an excellent post.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Holy $7,000!

Congrats for finally doing the right thing.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

How is that Doxxing? I'm really confused how this whole doxxing thing works.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I heard that the game is done and coming out tomorrow.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I for one am shocked that one of the kickstarter goals is being dropped.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fain80 posted:

So I went back and looked at the Google Sheet that keeps track of the funding tracker. On the day of my $8000 refund this was the funding by hour:

$3,385
$3,310
$2,465
$2,705
$1,825
$1,990
$1,545
$1,015
$1,480
$1,810
$930
$1,825
$1,390
$1,130
$1,380
$1,705
$1,540
$3,525
$3,670

Where's my refund?! It's definitely not reflected on their tracker anywhere.

I mean you aren't really shocked are you?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lladre posted:

Why the gently caress are you using onion and garlic powder instead of onion and garlic.

It's dumb.

I use onion powder because I don't like onions but the powder is fine enough I don't notice it and I still get the flavor the recipe is looking for.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

TheAgent posted:

lol if any of this is loving true

Look man it's their version of stock options.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ayn Marx posted:

Yes, but can you get inside your ship's crawlspace and switch server racks? Checkmate goonie

Also can I mix drinks and space farm? I think not.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Did they release a SC patch that brought down AWS?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I love this so much.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

MilesK posted:

State of the Game with Sandi Gardiner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EVD8Thf5Fs

Dear god I have never watched one of these before and holy gently caress this is horrible.

lol 1060 views.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Some days I want to get off this roller coaster ride. Some days it's on fire and I just can't get enough.

Today is a good day.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So tangibly related to this thread. I'm still very confused as to what is and what isn't "doxxing". Like this is being Doxxed right?

quote:

UK developer Playtonic has removed the controversial YouTuber JonTron from its upcoming title Yooka-Laylee.

JonTron - real name Jon Jafari - has found himself in the news in recent weeks following a series of far-right views about immigration, ethnicity and nationalism.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-03-23-playtonic-removes-controversial-youtuber-jontron-from-yooka-laylee

Or is it not. I'm so confused.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Next Month.

Its always next month.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Still confused as to what is and isn't doxxing. I mean if dude had his real name linked around then? :confused:

Glad the green is gone though so thats a net win!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Can you link directly to posts on the "spectrum" like you can their regular forums now? I'm going to guess its a big fat no.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

No way that is going to happen.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I'd eagerly await an accurate schedule and so would you. drat but I'd love to see this abomination by the end of june :laffo:

Weren't they like 3 months behind on 2.6 or whatever? I mean how can they expect to just crank this poo poo out in like 2 months?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Don't expect those till 2025.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

his nibs posted:

Sound reasoning

That last comment. W...t...f.....

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Well, I think we can all agree on that if they do, it will just be amazing.

Well yeah I mean if it does happen then we truly know the end days are upon us.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Brownhat posted:

I don't get why they put themselves on such a short timeline with this schedule. They really don't need to, shitizens would've accepted it regardless of how long the timeline was. Why force yourself into a June deadline?

Over promise and under deliver. Isn't that what Scotty said in Star Trek?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

XK posted:

lol that the delta patcher that was coming soon is not even being mentioned anymore. The single easiest thing to make that would have the largest impact on both their customer's experience and their bandwidth bills. Do they really not have anyone capable of programming a proper patcher? How much does each 30g download likely cost them?

Yeah like this really is one of the biggest WTFs of the whole thing. How can they just not get this fixed?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

XK posted:

I hypothesized a few months back that there are so few people actually downloading and playing the game that it isn't worth their time to make a proper patcher.

I mean that would make the most sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

TheAgent posted:

these all have to be lifetime referrals at this point, the top dude alphacast is one of the largest french streamers and he's been hyping star citizen for ages

Yeah. The numbers (HA!) don't make any sense if its not for that. There is no loving way 7,000 new people signed up for this poo poo.