Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
Reality is dumbed down, says those who have the least contact with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Even the Warlord has Game Developper valour.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Hey! The Doomguy mark 2016 is cool and good. And completely neutral. For all you know, there is a well trimed pompadour under that helmet.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

I shouldn't be surprised, but this guy is just human filth.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

I'm watching The Thing, and it's less creepy than than that guy. Someone of your country call the police !

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Colostomy Bag posted:

Random "Alien" trivia:

Ridley Scott's original vision was having an android called Lesnick, Director of Spaceships being the ship's science officer with a defective calorie counter. Test audiences felt the scene of him attempting to shove a German Wing Commander manual down Ripley's throat unbelievable. However, "gravy for blood" was retained for androids during the rework with Ash and the sequels.

Ben wouldn't fit in the cramped corridors of the Nostromo though.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

God bless America. I'm beginning to think you guys deserve Trump or something.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Yeah, it's still remains one of the best FPS I ever played. The guns were amazing too. Good job man!

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Hav posted:

I really don't recognise humanity any longer.

Also, get off my lawn.

Eh. I'm all for laughing at nerds being nerds, but people with actual mental illness (and usually little access to the help they need) tend not to be funny at all.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Does not read "Perils on the Stimperial frontier", no like, no subscribe, 0/10. :colbert:

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Shouldn't we call Derek "Captain Derek", considering he seems to helm an eternal whalehunt?

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

FlyingKipper posted:

I'm not sure how obtuse everyone is being in this thread but that counter looks like fancy designer stained concrete. It's probably just as clean as any other counter. People spend a lot of money to make their kitchens looks like tetanus riddled hellholes. I'm sure Sandi had something to do with it.

Yeah. You'd think otherwise the cupboard doors located just beneath wouldn't be that clean.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

*Click on link*
*Is greeted by half a dozen articles blaming SJW for everything wrong in vidéo game, plus a defense of Trump' policies*
:yikes:

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Mangoose posted:

Much like shitizens. If the proportions were reversed.

Oh, they are being screwed alright.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Samizdata posted:

Gosh, he ripped off Fallout! Who'da thunk it?

I mean, really, a CIG enthusiast helping themselves to copyright art assets?

And Star Wars! That's BB8's shape.

Or Ben's?

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

MilesK posted:

My cat brings me plush baby toys to kill several times a day. She's terrible at hunting though, couldn't even kill a rat.

Or she's concern trolling you hard. "You can kill at least this, right? Right?"

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

OTOH, Ben is probably your best best for being an immovible object to hide behind.

What's a MLM, by the way?

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Actually from their descriptions, life in the 'verse sounds severely depressing. And not in a ye brutal Medieval tymes in wich a Manne strays never far from his grave way but more like a tedious and pedantic grey nightmare where you sort difficult forms into different furnaces

Well, as a last ditch effort, they could get the Wh40k licence and be the most fidelious experience of an average human in the Imperium of Man.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

There could also be that the guy is a professionnal and do not badmouth former employers until well the project has crashed and burned.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

DarkRefreshment posted:

"Oh it's cool guys, I am pretty sure I saw it foaming at the mouth on its way out of the birth canal. Probably had the worst kind of rabies. No need to thank me"

Tripling rabies every seconds? Wait... is dancey Cat safe ? :ohdear:

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Virtual Captain posted:

S42's story revolves around parp. Hit me right in my grief cortex why don't you. :negative:

In the unlikely event of a release. Sign me up to work on the airhorn mod.

Because you think it won't revolve around Pusher? You sweet summer child.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Deathsquid posted:

Yeah, it had me quite confused too, even though I've been waiting for the sequel for ages. And now... It's a prequel? But it has some sort of cult of Pey'j? Because reasons? Is Ansel even directing this one?

At least they went proper potty mouth, this is how you know it's a dystopian future. Ah well, I'll still play it. Goddamn it, Ubisoft.

Ansel has been chained in the basement pumping Rabbids games for the last decade. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Tarquinn posted:

How can a thing die if it never lived?

Tis not dead which can eternally lie. Crobert can lie for ever. :colbert:

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

*might be delivered in the next months.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Mr.Tophat posted:

what the gently caress I thought that was a cardboard cutout of Sandi hahaha

You are not the only one. :stare:

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Why was it even taken down, by the way?

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Nellistos posted:

Missed opportunity Julying blogging on 6th instead of on 4th.

You mean the 14th of July I hope loyal citizen of the Stimpire?

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

ZenMaster posted:

removed by user what is it?

Something magical.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

peter gabriel posted:

since WTFasouras's heyday

Wait, has something happened to our favourite con artist/shill/grabby hands user?

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Pull up thread, pull up!

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Meridian posted:

:xcom:

Hello, Commandos! I know I said I was going to quit making GBS threads up the thread with my pledge recruitment drives, so this is going to be the last one. All future stream shilling will be limited to the Streaming Thread in the LP sub forum for the foreseeable future. That said, here's our current mission status:

Though several key members of Goon Crew's A squad have been winged, singed, concussed and scuffed, we haven't taken any major casualties since Kosumo's unfortunate death at the hands of a drunk, incompetent commander. Several of our rookie recruits have grown into fully fledged Goons and we're on the way to tackling our first big story mission, as it's very likely going to bite us in the rear end that we've put it off for so long.

With the campaign having gone relatively smooth so far, I sense misadventure and death in our immediate future, so if ever there was a time that Goon Crew needed support, it's now!

Pledge your loyalty and get a kickin' rad Goon Commando geared up to take the fight to the Vanduul Advent Chilldankli Stimpire.

:xcom:

I am ready to die for against the Stimpire. Enlist me as whatever first european you have.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

In One Ear posted:

Keep those boxes packed Ben, never know when the alarm will be given to cut and run

Lol if you think that Ben won't be left behind to cover the escape of his messiah. The man will go down with the building.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Viscous Soda posted:

I don't think so, everything about it's development has been ham-handed.

Close thread, we can't beat this.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

But you can only get 12 players in an instance before the game crashes.

Bunnyman seems to be doing alright with that. :stonk:

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

ManofManyAliases posted:

I am a perfectly normal and sane individual who purchased 8k worth of digital media, sold off half to friends, and retained approx 3k of original investment so that I can have fun in the future, in spite of everything I've read or said in this thread for more than a year.

How much of that investment is either in game, or planned to be in game? (It does not even need to be in a near futur, just planned).

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

D1E posted:

Pretty sure Beet Wagon is going to probate or try to ban me for saying this, but Derek is just as full of poo poo as Croberts, just in a different insane way.

You guys can pick on MoMA all you want for being a giant nerd who believes against all evidence to the contrary that Star Citizen will be the game he has always dreamed of, but honestly that describes Beer and most of us back in the early days of this shitshow.

MoMA and the other true believers are just sad, but Derek is utterly pathetic.

You probably missed the parts where everyone make fun of Derek as well, then.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Why all of those clowns smear their screen with useless crap like coloured sidebar or pointless data? Is it to look like actual "professional gamers"?

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Mne nravitsya posted:

I wonder if Sandi’s met Joel Weinstein yet. And if so, she’s not getting good roles out of it. :dong:

That is kind of tasteless. Even about someone as unlikable as her.

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

trucutru posted:

Nah, he [...]wasn't that good with people or other living things.

You don't say. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Hi SurfaceDetail. Nice to see you contributed to Lowtax's kid's college funding again.