Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Hi everyone, hope you're all having a fabulous day of screaming at everything and saying how bad you think it is. This post is just a quick reminder for you all to call or visit your parents wherever possible because they love and care about you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

TheAgent posted:

there's a few steps to not being insane about star citizen:

1. remember its a video game
2. remember to lol

There aren't any sane people left that still talk about this game on a daily basis except for the people working on it and the people who have money invested in it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Join our hosts Neckbeard, Bowtie, that anorexic dude with a British accent and that guy in the wheelchair, for a two-hour crazy ride of non-stop skype action

What's wrong with being in a wheelchair?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Hi, hope you're all enjoying screaming at the videogame. This is just a reminder for you to call or visit your parents where possible because they love and care about you and want to hear about the things you're getting up to

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

starkebn posted:

can you keep your message to just once every couple of days? Parents are starting to get pissed off with how often they're getting called

I apologise for the inconvenience. But no

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Hi everyone, hope youre having a fabulous day hating the videogame and the people who play it. This is just a quick reminder for you to call or visit your parents wherever possible because they raised you with love and care about you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

KM Scorchio posted:

You're slacking buddy, only like 6 posts in 22 pages? You're going to have to up your shitposting if you want to really stand out in this thread full of bad posters talking about a thing that doesn't exist.

No worries there. I always stand out, no? :-]

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lord Kinbote posted:

I'm having a wonderful day, done my shopping for the week,my fridge is full and having steak for dinner later followed with some apple pie. I visited my parents today.

Glad to hear it. Enjoy the rest of it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Hi, hope you're all enjoying hating the videogame. this is just a quick reminder for you to call or visit your parents wherever possible because they love and care about you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

thatguy posted:

You suck INRI. Tell Arf and all those other guys to come back and sperg out here so I don't have to go to FYAD to laugh at them.

If you want to give someone a message then you should tell them yourself. I'll do it for $20 though :-)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

intardnation posted:

did yesterday and about to now!

Good to hear. i hope they're well

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

JugbandDude posted:

Hey, I'm a big fan of your work, seen all movies.

At school, the teacher would take us to a dedicated movie room to watch an exciting movie. It was the 80's, and we never got to see Rambo or Arnold, it was always about your work.

Been a huge fan since.

Thank you. Personally I think my best work was Der Ewige Jude

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Sandweed posted:

They mentioned FYAD on the giant beastcast this weekend and I remembered this thread and the great FYAD threat. Now I know what it is to feel grief.

hi, can u give me some further info about this? whats beastcast? what did they say about fyad? thank you :0)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Hi, hope youre all enjoying hating the videogame. This post is just a quick reminder for you to call or visit your parents because they raised you with love and care about you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I decided to just bookend your post with FYAD posts, rather than float it on a sea of them.

What's wrong with those posts?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I'll read all these 10000 word long posts later. in the mean time, I want to remind everyone to call or visit their parents wherever possible. They raised you with love and care and would like to hear about the things you're getting up to in life

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I'll read all these 10000 word long posts later. in the mean time, I want to remind everyone to call or visit their parents wherever possible. They raised you with love and care and would like to hear about the things you're getting up to in life

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Beet Wagon posted:

Please consider updating the wording of your message in between posts, friend. It feels less authentic reading the same boilerplate reminder the second time around.

I personally feel that it seems inefficient to reword the same sentiment again and again

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

KM Scorchio posted:

Does it count as calling my parents if I just have to shout up the basement stairs?

I suppose. I would suggest you actually make the trip upstairs and speak to them face to face though

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I'll read all of these 10 thousand word long posts later. but in the mean time I'd like to respectfully remind everyone in this thread to call or visit your parents wherever possible, because they love and care about you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

nawledgelambo posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5h93u5/star_citizen_around_the_verse_316_atx/daydd7p/

If you have to preface "I'm straight, but" then follow up with some homoerotic lust about said person, I have news for you, you're probably not.

It doesn't matter if those people aren't heterosexual

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Personally if I was going to hate something online for 8 years it would be something like the technology industry's reliance on child slave labour for coltan farming in the DRC or the many and storied transgressions of any one of countless Jewish political and financial institutions instead of a computer game. Anyway, I'd like to use this post to remind everyone to call or visit their parents where possible. maintaining strong family bonds is something that we can use to reaffirm our perspectives regarding what's really important to us all in our short lives

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

thatguy posted:

I'm not reading all this.

You read all of it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

cool new Polack jokes posted:

"Personally if I were going to hate something for 8 years... it'd be the Jews":grin:

On the other hand, I haven't hated anything for 8 years or even 8 seconds and would like to take this opportunity to also dissuade others from doing so and to call or visit their family instead

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Midnight Voyager posted:

But if you did, it would be Jews!

I'm not sure what gave you that idea

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

cool new Polack jokes posted:

I've Never Respected Israel

I'm not sure what gave you that idea :question: Anyway, I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone to take a small amount of time out of their day of screaming at the computer game to call or visit their parents because they love and care about you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ArfJason posted:

I think trawling through pages and pages of ten million word posts about star citizen to laugh at them is real weird, and that also following people through their twitters to make fun of their families and interior decorations is kind of hosed up. I guess it's not doxxing anymore but it's still weird as all hell.

Either way, please, don't constantly harass and follow people online because they had the wrong opinion of videogames. Don't doxx anyone, and don't send them any hateful messages.

I agree

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Hopper posted:

I talked to my parents an hour ago. They seemed happy. They also had better love me very much, seeing how I am currently in cold, wet and miserable Sweden to do some house, dog and cat sitting for my sister, so that my parents can be on holiday in Florida with my sister and brother in law.
:colbert:

Glad to hear it. Enjoy Sweden

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Just a reminder, it's absolutely not normal to spend all day every single day for months on end following people on twitter and reddit, compiling all their personal information to make injokes and callbacks. It is also morally hosed up to doxx or send death threats to people, especially if their heinous crime was liking a videogame. Thank you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I agree

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

i wish your little diamond was a gold star like the one on your dressy holiday av :sigh:

I like the diamond since it was given to me by an admin (favouritism).

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Hi, hope you're all enjoying screaming at people trying to play the computer game. This is just a quick reminder for you all to take a small amount of time out of your day to call or visit your parents because they love and care about you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Hi, hope you're all enjoying screaming at the computer game. This post is just a quick reminder for people to call or visit their parents wherever possible because they love and care about you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Hi, hope you're all enjoying comitting Stalking on people trying to play the videogame. I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone to call or visit their parents wherever possible because they love and care about you. Even moreso because it's nearly christmas, and parent's thoughts are with their families and the possibility of enjoying the festivities together

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

MeLKoR posted:

My parents are jews, I'm divided between calling them for Hanukkah and denouncing their insidious international jew schemes. What do you advise?

You should call them. Life's too short to spend it hating people just because of superficial reasons. However I think you should try to convince them to be less insidious

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

No

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Hi, hope you're all enjoying doing Stalking on people associated with this videogame. i just want to offer a quick reminder for you all to call or visit your parents wherever possible because they love and care about you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

VealCutlet posted:

Can I doxx my parents?

I'm personally against the concept of doxxing. I think it's at best intimidating and potentially humiliating to the victim and at it's worst can ruin lives and lead to suicide

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Just a little reminder that if you ever point out the obsessive internet stalker subforum is being insane hosed up weirdos, they will doxx you, find pictures of you online, and then pretend all's good.

Thanks for the heads up

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Let this be a lesson to everyone else: Doxxing is really hosed up, as is sending death threats, and these people can't help themselves, even with someone telling them its really messed up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I agree that it's not right to doxx people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lol