Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Good job making a new OP though I am a bit saddened MoMA didn't get to write it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

MoMA is steadily improving as a poster while Derek releases official statements instead of legally actionable blogs. You know what when Star Citizen is released to general acclaim I'll play with you MoMA

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

D_Smart posted:

That's nuthin'. There are high profile exits (end of year) also in the works that I'm hearing about. 3 confirmed thus far.

Can't wait for the game-changing blog about it
Guaranteed legal action

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

I apologise for the inconvenience. But no

I like you

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Refund Cascade lol.
I like how he capitalized that
Activate protocol Instigator Value Demander Sigma

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I don't get these Internet references, by Vectron

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I feel that MoMA is winning this argument

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

MoMA owns you all once again

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

This is probably a stupid question but if you have the technology to build spaceships and travel faster than light do you really need a full complement of red and yellow dudes from aircraft carriers? I would have imagined that they'd have some kind of drone or computer system to do this

Not that I'm questioning chris' vision or anything

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

ArfJason posted:

I will admit, I'm glad you guys rebooted the thread to leave behind doxxing and following people over the internet all day to.... do the same thing but this time there's more graphs? Alright.

Hi!

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

Hi, hope you're all enjoying screaming at the computer game. This post is just a quick reminder for people to call or visit their parents wherever possible because they love and care about you

Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot because of all my screaming at the computer

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

ManofManyAliases posted:

LOL. Delusional Derek at it again.

Legal barking up a storm over there?

Derek got burned once again

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

drat blockers

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Oh man, what a ride
This is a very entertaining video game

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

AlbieQuirky posted:

MY PARENTS ARE DEAD

I'm glad of it

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Btw over 400 posts on a friday night all about the bad spacegame and how to kill the people making it. Good going.

Hi! Out of curiosity, have you considered putting a modicum of effort into these? I feel it would help achieve the funny you are going for and demonstrate some of that famous FYAD flair :)

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Gotta feel bad for those poor commandos praying to the crobbers

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Their saviour ain't listening

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I like how we seemingly can't help quoting and engaging the FYAD mongoloids craving for attention and validation from their cool clique

Lazrin please come back man you were better than this!

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

BitBasher posted:

Of their 300+ employees how many are artists and how many are actual programmers? Anyone know?

Don't know yet, I'm not finished doxxing the bad videogame staff
Soon tho

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Hav posted:

I like the meta conversation about feeding the trolls.

Hit 'profile', 'add to ignore list' and just spot the occasional quote from people.

Thanks for the wise words commando

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

ManofManyAliases posted:

For all legal intents and purposes, no.

You're ok with me toast or no

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Chalks posted:

No, like I said, it's blank. Like, totally blank.

Look, I know how this poo poo works, I've been looking at this entirely blank screen for literally days and it's blank as hell.

I'm basically an expert on twitter at this point and I know for a fact that it doesn't constantly pop up with random poo poo from people you aren't following just because they think you "might be interested in" due to someone you follow also following an account that liked a tweet. No sir, not even once. This is a thing I have never seen.

You seem to be treating me like some sort of moron who has no idea how twitter works. That's a lie. Twitter doesn't have any "suggested" tweets or anything like that. Any suggestion to the contrary is completely false. And don't even get me started on retweets! That's not even a word let alone a thing that would cause something to appear on your feed!! Hahahahaha, what nonsense.

I mean what sort of dumbass would accuse people of using twitter in the "wrong way" when they've clearly got no idea how it works in the first place?

Certainly not I.

Shut the gently caress up

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Morningwoodpecker posted:

Don't get Homeworld remastered it's the first game but it uses the control system from the second which sucks.

That's been patched. It's been improved a lot and is worth your time now.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Xaerael posted:

Junkyard

Jankyard?

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Madcosby posted:

My predictions for 2017:

Star,citizen goons will physically hurt someone involved in the project and post it here for "lolz"

Then when they and anyone that supports itvgrts banned, theyll make an offsite forum thatll basically qualify as a hate site forum

Derek will post there regularly

And the offsite forum will be called Something Smartitive

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

D_Smart posted:

I have completed the blog. It's going live tomorrow, so I have password protected it until then.

http://dereksmart.com/2016/12/star-citizen-irreconcilable-differences/

lol

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I have completely lost track of who's a shill and who's a troll and who's being ironic and who's careposting and who's just regularly posting here to tell us how much we suck for regularly posting here

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Can we agree on codewords to sign our posts with?

-- A Star Citizen shill

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

kikkelivelho posted:

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. FAU is one of the few intelligent and rational goons left who still have their money in Star Citizen. He was also very kind and considerate when I complained about the state of this thread. Sadly his hands are somewhat tied since Lowtax is now friends with mr. Smart and other deplorables who troll here and elsewhere.

You are extremely good

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I miss Marching Powder's Good Posts

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Anyone remembers XboxPants in the Ouya thread? MoMA reminds me of him. Man, those were the times

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

grimcreaper posted:

Man.. why you gotta stomp on my parade...

Imperial Guard will always be better than the space marines, especially the kasrkin.

GW needs to release kasrkins plastic sprues immediately

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I'm glad ArfJason's family is dead

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Because he didn't call them

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

ManofManyAliases posted:

I was actually enjoying my holiday break off and not tweeting endlessly like a dumb-gently caress.

Welcome back! I hope your holiday was good? I see you return in great form :v

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/04/video-games-2017-guide

Of course there are morons clamoring for Star Citizen to make it in the list in the comments :v

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Lmao MoMA's plain jealousy at the execution of the cool little Elite thing is sad to see

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Regrettable posted:

I predict MoMA will have quite a lot of extra posts in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Samizdata posted:

Yeah, no. No one made him cadge thousands of dollars from fools for something he quite apparently has no intention to do. Besides, he's a Citizen. He'll probably ignore me just like the Citizenry ignore reality.

EDIT: You know, if you don't want people criticizing you, then don't get on a public forum soliciting money for a project, then go back on that public forum AFTER getting the money, talking about neat new stuff you own and ways you waste time while NOT showing any activity on the project you got the money for. He did this, not me.

That's right justify the stupid weirdo post and go harass someone's wife on twitter! Idiot