Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

The_Groove posted:

more like hand over IP

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Smoked salmon with caviar

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

AP posted:

I think it just distracts them, shall we talk about how the FPS module was due in early 2014, renamed to Star Marine, 1st version got binned after wasting a couple of years and millions due to a Spinal Tap, stonehenge sizing issue

Fuckin loling at this. This could not be a more perfect description of the situation

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I would pay to see Sandi Gardiner in a movie- if only that were possible...

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Cry Engine said he who fought chaos with chaos, and let slip the dogs blogs of war...

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Dogeh posted:

My mousewheel burned out several times on this page

SC: I wore out a mouse wheel waiting for this game

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
This whole thing is completely insane

The “development” of Star Citizen is a symptom of just how hosed up this world has become

It’s sad.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
The thing about this thing being no-clip...

Ya realllly gotta be sitting in my seat

*passenger is gibbed by an olisar ring*

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Mods pls change my name to Crobber Bearon, tia

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
My favourite fantasy jpeg is the BMW 890 Jump* in front of the big city**

*890 Jump does not exist
**big city does not exist

THE FIDELITY!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
What are the odds of Star Citizen coming out in the next 2110 thread pages? I would guess extremely not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I just want this all to be over with at this point. Release it, or pack up shop. However keeping the development “game” going will create the maximum lulz so keep on keepin on CIG :thumbsup: