Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
you bitches just got a new thread and I just realized it

any new good meltdowns???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
has there been any new ships announced in the past.......................................two weeks???

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
next post is gonna recreate a classic star citizen music joke thing, involving queen. maybe more apropos nowadays

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
when you're feeling down and your resistance is low

just buy another spaceship and let yourself go~

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
if you could ask Chris Roberts a "tough question" that wouldn't get banned for being exceedingly "trollish" what would it be

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
exceedingly trollish being like "why are you a scam artist???"

and more like like a beer4thebeergod economy type question

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

"What will you do if you fail?"

uhm that sounds like you're saying failure is possible, when in fact I'd say he's already succeeded for having the guts to try to make the BDSEEESES

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
so what did i miss

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i've been busy trying to convince my sister to play SC with me in her underwear while cashing ssdi checks for more spaceships and also i'm converting my basement into an idris bridge you may also know me as clifford aka miku

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
wasn't 3.0 jesus patch due in obama's america or was that 2.0 i don't evne remember anymore. last I paid attention was the sand worms fake thing livestream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
has the spectrum been unleashed