Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I'm a stupid PC noob, but what possible reason could anyone have for that setup besides "I have literally nothing and nobody else in my life to spend money on"?

skaboomizzy fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Dec 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
This seems like "the million-dollar Bugatti Veyron I bought drives like poo poo on the streets of my city". Yes?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

kilus aof posted:

You can't patch something a week before Christmas. That's when you have the fewest available employees. And you don't get back up to full speed till mid way through January. That release date is so unrealistic I can only assume since it is CIG it is accurate.

Especially since 2/3 or more of their workforce is in Europe, where they take vacation time seriously.

Like, F1 racing shuts down for a month in the middle of the summer to give everyone a vacation.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

poo poo, this person has a GRAPH. They really are in great shape financially and will make the BDSSE. I have been proven wrong on the internet, time to walk into the ocean.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

:lol: Wolf Larsen is trying to recruit another band of idiots to spam SC propaganda for free after his last group finally wised up.

He'll probably get it.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

What time does this shitshow start Friday?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Just turned on the stream and :lol:

A new ship that looks like a racecar

The world's worst greenscreen

Audio cluster

The usual Sandi "I don't give a gently caress" cue cards

Refactoring Subsumption AI

I am gonna have to go back and watch the beginning of this.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

ANTI-THEFT DEVICES FOR SHIPS

YOU CAN'T JUST GET INTO IT AND PUSH A BUTTON TO TAKE OFF BECAUSE WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THAT

I'm dead

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

$140M and they can't get a microphone to work

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Isn't this the exact same gameplay they showed a couple months ago?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

:laffo: they can't get the next module to load, throw it to Ben to sell more ships

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Sindai posted:

in the fourth cigpire, technical difficulties are punished with nanites that cause double the amount of Ben every second, forever

The worst kind of cellulite

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Congrats on making Destiny's PvP, but way worse

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

The best part is that Croberts will finally realize that the sperg-whales are demanding an actual product, and he'll respond by declaring All Hands On Deck to create a 20-minute mo-cap fest featuring Sandi "Pusher" Gardner for SQ42, which none of the sperg-whales care about because it isn't their Second Life In Space that they've been dreaming about.

skaboomizzy fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Dec 17, 2016

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

:laffo: is this dude streaming himself playing the lovely SC PvP while wearing a preschooler's spaceman Halloween costume?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

That is what the killer from Se7en was writing in all those notebooks

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

LumbarCheck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5M-2du-t30

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Translation: We switched engines and sold your souls to Amazon without any warning. Sandi and I are going on vacation, gently caress everyone else.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

kikkelivelho posted:

This was the best Christmas I can remember. I've never done so much overtime before the holidays and I was completely out of juice by the time the celebrations came. It was all worth it though when my nephews opened their gifts and found out that they were now both proud star citizens. gave both of them a Constellation package, expensive, but that's what Christmas is about isn't it. I gave them a quick image tour of the ships and tomorrow I'm going back to help them with installing the game. I can't remember when I was last this excited.

This person is a monster.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'd settle for replacing "commando" with "lumberjack"

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

illectro posted:

Ahh don't worry about me, I've got thicker skin than anyone can imagine.

And yeah I'd love nothing more than for some solid approximation of the game to be delivered so that we can blot out the sun with our Auroras, it would be glorious, the best ending for everyone.
Equally I would not be surprised if they burn through all their money and goodwill before delivering anything capable of realizing that, and I was prepared for that outcome the moment I saw it was a Chris Roberts game, given his past history of projects delivered on schedule.

I'm not a hater.

Anyway what's really stood out with this latest video is the number of straight up racist fucks who are mad that a game might make them play as a non-white dude. Literally citing the one single character model on the loadout screen as a sign that CIG are part of some SJW conspiracy to commit white genocide. (sorry, I deleted the really offensive comments) I'm relieved to see none of this insanity on the SC Forums Or Reddit, it's mostly people posting directly on my video on youtube.

:lol: look at this cuck I kid, I kid

Joking aside, SC really seems to have attracted the absolute dregs of gamer culture and humanity in general. I guess when you promise Second Life IN SPACE and essential godhood to those who pledge enough money to buy the biggest e-penis jpegs, there's only one way it can go.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Kinda want to play Bioshock now.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

Hi, hope you're all enoying screaming at the computer game and the people making it. this post is just a quiet reminder for you to call or visit your parents wherever possible, particularly if you havent seen them over the christmas holidays yet. they love and care about you and would love to hear from you

I call my parents nearly every day, except when they are busy with my sister and her kids. My folks love the grandkids.

They also have no negative opinions about the Jews, so that's one thing I never hear about when I call them.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Bofast posted:

Was that a Spock vs Q reference?

Edit: Catte tax

That's a good-rear end catte

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Just watched WTFosaurus camp the ammo crate for like five minutes and act like he's awesome

:lol:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Between his obvious hatred of the game, goon mockery, the fact he couldn't go to GamesCom (because he's paid) and everything else, I wonder why he won't give up his glamorous life of being Twitch's top SC streamer with an audience of 200.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I started watching from like 3h 30m in and it is the most cringey thing I've seen in years

They are all so sick of him and he keeps hanging all over the women

:lol: now he's stumbling around and breaking their set

christ, what an rear end in a top hat

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I feel like his next question would be "how many more kids can I smuggle in my cargo hold as opposed to adults"

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Like I don't give a poo poo about people's past or personal lives but what is the blue poo poo they're drinking out of those bottles

It wouldn't be such a fixation for me if I didn't have a bottle of that stuff (the bourbon that actually comes with it and the stopper has a little.. figurine atop it)

Probably Blue Curacao since they kept saying that was the "shots" bottle

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Ashye posted:

You missed the Comedy Gold he posted after that:

You there. Yes, peon, you. This project is hemorrhaging money and is years behind schedule because our CEO can't focus on anything for more than five seconds and berates everyone he sees. Because of that we need you to commit to at least 30 hours a week of unpaid overtime. Be glad we're not demanding 40. Now smile, the boss's wife needs to archive a lot of pictures to auto-tweet while she's on vacation.

-- an ideal game development company, according to Shitizens

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Dongattack posted:

Who is WTFOSAURUS?

Just going from his recent podcast appearance, he's a man who can't handle alcohol and forces inappropriate contact on women

but I don't wanna dox him, so I can't say anything else

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'm betting on the announcement of SQ42 prelude to consoles sometime this year. I'm also looking forward to the reviews it will eventually get.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

scrubs season six posted:

Deep dish pizza is good, and is pizza, but my favorite is Detroit style. I've never had Lil Caesar's Detroit style but I assume it is garbage.

I had Detroit style yesterday, it owned

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I can't wait to buy SQ42 Prelude on PSN when it hits 80% off.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Chalks posted:

I think it's really believable.

Where is their market for SQ42? On PC? Everyone who's interested in this dumbass game on PC has already bought it. They desperately need a cash injection with the SQ42 release and they know they're going to sell next to zero copies on PC.

They've spent 5 years cannibalising their own PC market and now they've realised why this is a dumb thing to do.

A console release is pretty much their only option if they want to make any additional money from SQ42. The problem is, who the gently caress would buy it for console?

Sometimes I get very drunk and impulse buy stuff on PSN that's under $10 after a huge price cut

So it's me, I'm the guy who will buy it

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Sweet, a MoMA post-tantrum. Must've gotten something from the $25k espresso machine to get hyped up.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

mike12345 posted:

man I'd totally watch a professional bunny boxing league

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Lime Tonics posted:

Would the XBOX even be able to run star citizen though?

I heard the ram is bad or something to that effect?

It's the worst type of RAM

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Hey everyone, we're Grabby Hands and the Wank-pods

Hope you're ready for four hours of ska covers of disco's greatest hits played by our ukelele and accordian orchestra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Propagandist posted:

My friend's cat, Leeloo Dallas Multipass, in a bunch of packing paper on the floor that she likes to play with.

She is the most photogenic cat I've ever met.

Also what's up thread

We have a thread in PI specifically for orange cats, just thought you should know that