Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

Malachite_Dragon posted:

What's this about DE ripping off Warframe? Did I miss something?

Probably this thing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

fargom posted:

If you're a rebel scum I guess...... :colbert:

AKA I only owned Tie Fighter back then.

XvT was goddamn awesome as a LAN game, but I will always harbor a secret nerd boner for the Tie Defender. In SC terms that would be a thousand dollar ship easily, it was broken AF...

As a retarded nerd that played both franchises, the X-Wing / Tie games were far and away the most fun of the 2. The Wing Commanders did pretendy movies pretty well and I definitely enjoyed playing them, but for actual gameplay I sunk orders of magnitude more hours into XvT, Tie Fighter and X-Wing Alliance than in the whole WC franchise (and I'm including Starlancer / Freelancer in that).

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

TheAgent posted:

TheAgent: $2,500+
hot balls man no homo: $3,000
Hav: $850
Sarsapariller: $1,750
Beet Goblin: $2,750
boviscopophobic: $5,000
iron buns: $2,042
big nipples big life: $4,200
EvilMerlin: $1,750 disqualified
trucutru: $2,500+
Mangoose: $3,000
BluesShaman: $599
Colostomy Bag: $2,399 (donating $50 to SPCA if you win)
Daztek: $2,750
Getsuya: $3,500

please quote this and add your guess it just makes it easier to track

thanks

games are:

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Ubisoft Standard Edition (Uplay)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Standard Edition (Battle.net)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Steam)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Explorer Edition (Steam)
Life is Strange 2 Complete Season (Steam)

$6.900,00

CIG is going to go big or go home

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

Beet Wagon posted:

I wonder what would happen if I accepted the agreement and then started making very positive Star Citizen videos but with a really sarcastic voice so you could tell I thought it was poo poo.

I wonder if “no seriously I was trying to make it look good” would fly as an excuse lol

Remember that you are required to be positive, and also to "endeavor to make any information you present accurate and not misleading". At the same time.

:psyduck:

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

Foo Diddley posted:

I'm p sure that's why they stopped making them the first time around

Congratulations, Chris, you've taken so long that the comeback of space games came and went without you

Ah, but the beauty of it is that Chris was never aiming for this space game revival, SQ42 and the Star Citizen PU is actually planned for release during the next comeback of space games, sometime around 2030.

Truly a visionary!

also that should be enough time for people to forget that Elite:Dangerous basically beat them to every punch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I'm mad. Mad at the messenger!

MAD AT MSN MESSENGER!!!!!!

MSN Messenger is just a Skypegoat! The true evil is Teams! :bahgawd: