Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I would like to brag for a moment.

I pulled that fakeclaim out of my rear end. It wasn't something I was working towards claiming through the whole game. It wasn't a brilliant plot on my part. It was literally something I came up with while not wearing pants in a mall bathroom before clocking into work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I bought it.

Chaos is really town MVP (KB is 3p).

Never underestimate a town rolecop.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I would like to brag for a moment.

I pulled that fakeclaim out of my rear end. It wasn't something I was working towards claiming through the whole game. It wasn't a brilliant plot on my part. It was literally something I came up with while not wearing pants in a mall bathroom before clocking into work.

Yup, that was a great claim.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Next game does have fakeclaims though.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That was rough not even knowing the other scum's role.

I mean, it was a clusterfuck of a game anyway, but yeah. I honestly wasn't sure PMush remembered we were scum together she was busing me so hard so I decided gently caress it, bus back. It's not like I could ask her!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Asiina posted:

That was rough not even knowing the other scum's role.

I mean, it was a clusterfuck of a game anyway, but yeah. I honestly wasn't sure PMush remembered we were scum together she was busing me so hard so I decided gently caress it, bus back. It's not like I could ask her!

Lol, she had a neat role but she burned it N1 on bulletproof Jedit so she was a goon after that.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I probably should have made the next kill on someone less obvious, rather than us going after the spy, but I backed down because I didn't know Asiina's role and thought she might have a plan.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I didn't even know your claim was a fakeclaim, or I would have fought harder to use my role.

Like really it didn't matter that much because this game was crazy, but spy is a really big bastard mod role. Maybe if I'd been around from the beginning we could have worked out a system of fake messages and real messages embedded in them, but as it was we essentially couldn't coordinate at all and we were a very small scumteam. As I said in the doc, there was no informed minority in this game. I'm less salty about it now that I know basically everyone had random poo poo, but man I'd be angry if this was in a more normal game.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I set up things to try and help, the Judge was powerful and could basically pick off a town role by himself (and you guys could both vote for someone).

Unfortunately, he got lunched D1, Pmush got rolecopped, etc.

I actually expected the Amnesiac to pick scum, but that didn't happen either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, that was a good RC. And so much of town had us pegged from the start, I can't exactly feel like we got the win stolen from us.

• Locked thread