Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Hello...KASHUNO.

Hello K E A N E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I only deal in certainty and I am certain we have a silencer. And I think that silencer is scum because they did the night kill when db died.

If we think pmush is the silencer than yesh. I think she's scum.

You make me want to scream sometimes.

Ok, still need responses from Keane KB Gulag and 8bux

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

YA FELL FOR IT SCUMBOS

What's all this about

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Now who isn't reading!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

What's all this about

I was the target of the kill last night lol

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Asiina posted:

Now who isn't reading!

I mean the log indicates that they tried to kill him so I assume it's due to the original claimed BP, I just wasn't sure

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

chaoslord posted:

Ok, still need responses from Keane KB Gulag and 8bux

Kashuno posted:

##unvote

I don't think these jailings are all real

With my night results I would be pretty confused if both PMush and Asiina are telling the truth. The one thing that's sticking to me is the Jedit bulletproof thing, but maybe somebody else killed Dick then?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Eight Dollars posted:

With my night results I would be pretty confused if both PMush and Asiina are telling the truth. The one thing that's sticking to me is the Jedit bulletproof thing, but maybe somebody else killed Dick then?

Kash's N1 scumdoc talked about making a kill on Dick

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Eight Dollars posted:

:negative: I didn't think it would be this hard to get an answer to a yes or no question.

KB, Keane, Gulag, can y'all three please not duck the question?

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

I'm very bad at reading then!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

chaoslord posted:

:negative: I didn't think it would be this hard to get an answer to a yes or no question.

perfect post/avatar combination

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

chaoslord posted:

I mean, if PMush was scum we'd have to assume scum has two killing roles, or PMush was very very lucky in saying that she tried to kill someone who turned out to be bulletproof. I doubt either of these, so I'm leaning town.

But the whole blocked thing confuses me soooo...

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Leaning town is fine. I don't really need particularly big cases or whatever, I am just trying to take the general temperature of the room.

Still missing three :toot:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
are roleblockers suddenly uncommon in mafia 2016 or something?

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

She's more likely to be a SK than scum, I'd say.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Poque posted:

are roleblockers suddenly uncommon in mafia 2016 or something?

There's have to be a heckuva ton of em I'd say if everyone is telling the truth.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Eight Dollars posted:

There's have to be a heckuva ton of em I'd say if everyone is telling the truth.

maybe I really am not reading since it seems like it was chaoslord N1 and PMush N2 as claims

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Well, I'll stop beating around the bush then. I was also blocked somehow, and I didn't targeted Asiina.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
jesus I'm dense.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

chaoslord posted:

No, I refuse to not duck the question.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Poque posted:

jesus I'm dense.

Also from other posts I can tell we don't have a jailer, so I was def roleblocked.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

I made love to dickbastardly's body.
A silencer provided me with a lover for this night.

Seconding asiina's wut here pls

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

:argh:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Eight Dollars posted:

Seconding asiina's wut here pls

From his later post, seems like Jimson can get some info off of dead folks. Jimson claims the silencer killed DB

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

PMush/Keane scumteam 2016

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I actually have to do work soon but y'all make sure Gulag and KB answer the question "do you think Pmush is scum?" whenever they roll in please

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Also quick question for Asiina, PMush and chaos. Which scum (1,2,3) do you think you're voting rn?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Eight Dollars posted:

Also quick question for Asiina, PMush and chaos. Which scum (1,2,3) do you think you're voting rn?

I am unsure and not particularly interested in trying to parse out which one Pmush might be

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

chaoslord posted:

I am unsure and not particularly interested in trying to parse out which one Pmush might be

That fine, then do you think PMush is lying about her role (which she kinda breadcrumbed D1 I think) and just got lucky with the whole Jedit bulletproof thing?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I wasn't 100% right since he wasn't on a scum team, but still feeling really good about "pegging" a really bad dude.

Something to keep in mind now is numbers are really weird in this game.

3 scum, +1 flipped scum outside the team, +1 flipped super massive SK in a game of 13 people.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Eight Dollars posted:

That fine, then do you think PMush is lying about her role (which she kinda breadcrumbed D1 I think) and just got lucky with the whole Jedit bulletproof thing?

I am 100% confident that Pmush is lying. Whether she got lucky that Jedit flipped BP or if she would just ride a RB claim to the end, I'd believe either.

Her actions around her N2 vig are inconsistent with town play IMO. I was her top scum pick but didn't make her shortlist of "who will I vig tonight?" Then, she went from Poque being probably to landing on Asiina. Fair enough, Asiina was her #2 now (somehow), but why Asiina? If Pmush wanted to shoot Asiina that means she found something that makes Asiina scum in the night read she did. So why is Pmush not presenting that to the class?

Pmush is not trying to hunt scum.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Interesting things in Kash's scum doc chat:

1) The mod didn't know which scum was which either. So guessing the main scum doc doesn't have names?

2) Scum #3 is super salty about the spy.

3) Kash successfully blocked last night's scum kill.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

I wasn't 100% right since he wasn't on a scum team, but still feeling really good about "pegging" a really bad dude.

Something to keep in mind now is numbers are really weird in this game.

3 scum, +1 flipped scum outside the team, +1 flipped super massive SK in a game of 13 people.

I mean, I agree but also

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

It's possible (though unlikely) for only 3 people to be alive at the start of D2 (don't even try to setup spec from this, like I said, some of the roles I've put in you've probably not seen).

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

That was directed at KingB.

Anyways, pretty set on the Asiina dunk. Gut says... I'm not sure, maybe Gulag.

Gulag, did you jail me last night?

Why was that directed at me? I wasn't even awake yet.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Interesting things in Kash's scum doc chat:

1) The mod didn't know which scum was which either. So guessing the main scum doc doesn't have names?

2) Scum #3 is super salty about the spy.

3) Kash successfully blocked last night's scum kill.

Yeah, I just read it again. Scum 3 also said they don't know what their scumbros do, which I take to mean they don't know each other's roles. If that's true and they can't coordinate I'd be salty too. They must be pretty strong to compensate for that, but maybe that's what the numbers advantage is for.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jimson, can you clarify what you are claiming?

Are you saying you visit dead people and see the role of who killed them?

And you visited Dick and know that the killer has a role of silencer?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

chaoslord posted:

Jimson do you think Pmush is scum?

So far asiina Kash and I are in the yes and Poque is in the no.

Same question to Gulag, Keane, 8bux, and KB. Don't need a long answer, I just want a yes or no. If you want to justify your answer, great, but just want a head count

I'm torn. I believed her role claim, but her actions in thread seem kind of erratic and I'm confused at the supposed number of roleblocks in play.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Eight Dollars posted:

Also from other posts I can tell we don't have a jailer, so I was def roleblocked.

uh...?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I only deal in certainty and I am certain we have a silencer. And I think that silencer is scum because they did the night kill when db died.

If we think pmush is the silencer than yesh. I think she's scum.

I don't think anyone was suggesting Pmush was a silencer, were they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I still haven't been able to start work, so:

Pmush was not jailed last night, at a minimum

• Locked thread