Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Arist posted:

Jessica Jones for all ten slots

I'd say something snarky but this just honestly confuses the gently caress out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Poe's law man, someone out there earnestly thinks that.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

nate fisher posted:

One thing this thread has convinced me is to give Crazy Ex Girlfriend a try.

The only reason it won't be on my list is I'm still in season 1 (unless it got real bad in season 2?).

It's Real Good, the people hyping it were right.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Rarity posted:

There's also three different shows ranked at #10 and Doctor Who hasn't even aired yet this year

I guess technically one episode will air this year, and if you like recent Dr Who I guess it's fairly consistent.

Look how I talked about Dr. Who and didn't make an opinion! It was real hard trust me.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I didn't manage to write poo poo up on time but that's ok because now I don't need to keep it to 10 or arrange them really.

Z Nation - Continues to be fun but also manages to have a good story and characters.

Full Frontal - Sam Bee's got the righteous anger that the world is missing after Jon Stewart left the daily show.

Bojack Horseman - Sarah Lynn, she's telling the angels to suck a dick now.

Colony - Surprise of the year, I can't wait for it to come back.

The Expanse - Been awhile since we had some good space ship sci fi.

The Americans - It's still great,

Star Wars Rebels - It's actually real good, it's good Star Wars in both setting and story, unlike Rogue One which was all "hey remember xwings!?"

Atlanta - Dong Lover is a genius.

American Crime Story - Great performances even if Cuba Gooding wasn't very good casting.

Vice Principals - Walton Goggins.

Survivor - show's gotten kind of good again, the last one was absolute madness. Nobody knew how to play the game so things just got crazy.

Better Call Saul - I don't feel I need to say anything here.

• Locked thread